Expectations Yr 1?

markem

I want teams to fear coming to Ibrox and to have a team that leaves everything on the park. Would like to see a trophy which is well overdue, don't think that will be the league next year but who knows, we need to beat the tarriers only then can  we think about challenging for the league. 

We have made one of the most exciting signings for years and its something I didn't think we would ever see back in the dark days in the lower divisions, We just signed Stevie G.:thumbsup:

Obviously i want the league but i'll be happy enough with a comfortable 2nd that i wouldn't be calling for his head. A cup win would be great, especially if we pump the taigs out of it. Also i want teams to fear coming to Ibrox again.

33 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

He needs time, patience and support. There will be no quick fix and it might take 3 years before we see the full fruits of his labour. We all need to grow up and grasp the reality of our situation.

We don’t have time and If we waited 3 years they cunts are on ten and it’s a complete failure. 

We should be looking to win the title next season, it’s too late for anything less. 

16 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

I want teams to fear coming to Ibrox and to have a team that leaves everything on the park. Would like to see a trophy which is well overdue, don't think that will be the league next year but who knows, we need to beat the tarriers only then can  we think about challenging for the league. 

We have made one of the most exciting signings for years and its something I didn't think we would ever see back in the dark days in the lower divisions, We just signed Stevie G.:thumbsup:

This........been way, way too long since this was the case.

30 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

For the biggest Gerrard fanboy on here before today that is absolutely dreadful from you

I don't believe Brenda handles pressure well win games that we should be make the games v them count for something.

Nothing wrong with that

7 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

We don’t have time and If we waited 3 years they cunts are on ten and it’s a complete failure. 

We should be looking to win the title next season, it’s too late for anything less. 

Not going to happen just because you want it. We face a massive rebuilding job. Time for us all to grow up and grow a pair. This will take time and more suffering.

19 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Not going to happen just because you want it. We face a massive rebuilding job. Time for us all to grow up and grow a pair. This will take time and more suffering.

How long will it take to build a team capable of beating shite like Dundee st Johnstone motherwell Kilmarnock Patrick, if we had beat they teams regularly  this season we would be sitting top of the league right now. 

I don’t think it’s unrealistic to expect us to beat they teams regularly in SG first season, therefore it’s not unrealistic to expect us to win the league.