Return of Pena

36 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Let's be clear, you have not a bit of evidence of this.

The / was to indicate an 'or' not an 'and'. I think it is clear he has a problem, he has been sacked by a club for urination in a public fountain while partying. He has had multiple fitness issues. The definition of an addiction is when it impacts your wider life in a detrimental manner beyond your control.  But you are correct, it is not clear what is at the root of those problems. 

56 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

He doesn't give a shit, just wants to party, drink, and piss in fountains.

Does not respect the employer paying a large wage, wipes his nose on the club shorts right in front of a camera.

Why would he give a shit about Gerrard arriving?

He probably thinks he's better than Gerrard :lol:

Weve all been there :pipe:

49 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Got him out on loan at least and in the shop window. If he did that to Pena he might not bother turning up for training and will make it easier for us to sack him/pay off costing less 

Aye but he came back and is stealing a wage aswell.

And we done the exact same with Pena by sending him out on loan.

Nope. Pena is not the type of player we need around this club. 

We’ve stumbled around and fucked about for too long. 

We’ve wasted millions on shite who can’t improve the squad and have a negative effect on the club. 

Arses need to be kicked - this is Rangers Football Club. We’ve become just another Scottish Premiership side and it’s time players at least had a bit of respect in who they are representing here.

If paying some of the current mob off means not being able to sign someone else then so be it - too many are unfit to represent this club. Promote some of the younger players that are doing so well at youth levels - something which should have happened years ago anyway.

Remains to be seen whether Gerrard can cut it as a manager but the playing career he had and the way he conducts himself is the kind of person that should be around this club. 

No time for waters anymore. 

18 minutes ago, Blue_Devil said:

The / was to indicate an 'or' not an 'and'. I think it is clear he has a problem, he has been sacked by a club for urination in a public fountain while partying. He has had multiple fitness issues. The definition of an addiction is when it impacts your wider life in a detrimental manner beyond your control.  But you are correct, it is not clear what is at the root of those problems. 

Of course i'm correct.

Just now, Swagger said:

Nope. Pena is not the type of player we need around this club. 

We’ve stumbled around and fucked about for too long. 

We’ve wasted millions on shite who can’t improve the squad and have a negative effect on the club. 

Arses need to be kicked - this is Rangers Football Club. We’ve become just another Scottish Premiership side and it’s time players at least had a bit of respect in who they are representing here.

If paying some of the current mob off means not being able to sign someone else then so be it - too many are unfit to represent this club. Promote some of the younger players that are doing so well at youth levels - something which should have happened years ago anyway.

Remains to be seen whether Gerrard can cut it as a manager but the playing career he had and the way he conducts himself is the kind of person that should be around this club. 

No time for waters anymore. 

#wasters 

No. He doesn’t deserve a second chance. He couldn’t get focused and play for the guy willing to put his neck on the line for him and sign him (twice) - why would he play for anyone else? 

I genuinely hope when Gerrard assesses the squad he gets all these cunts to fuck and doesn’t second guess himself and think he can make players out of them. 

Carlos Pena is a footballer, who doesn’t want to play football.

He wants a job that starts at 12 and finishes at 1, with an hour for lunch. Pena could well be an absolutely tremendous forward, but he simply doesn’t respect authority. 

It’s a shame, cos we all have seen glimpses of his quality. But so have we seen glimpses with Lee Hodson. Soooooo.

Pena is an enigma and a lost cause. If we get rid, it will be a settlement, no one in their right mind will buy him.

I think there is a very small chance Pena could make it through Gerrard but whether the club invests in this gamble or not is another question (I think we should).

We will probably get news over the next few weeks that he’s fkd up any rehab programme and at that point we’ll probably look at the legal routes to get rid.

Well we are stuck with him so if gerrard can get him playing to a much better standard then it's worth a shot even if its just to put him in the shop window. 

We can't afford to just write him off and even worse pay him off. 

Actually, I've heard some insider news for a change! 

Can't reveal the source, but Pena has actually been effected positively by Gerrard's arrival.

He has vowed to stop drinking alcohol and hit the gym to get back into shape.

He apparently does want to be part of Gerrards revolution and wants to save his Rangers career.

5aed8a8181ba9_fatmantreadmill.gif.a80c46127f555aca2bfb50977a6e0709.gif

4 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I’m getting mixed messages here, can you get off the fence FFS?

Sorry sometimes I can be indecisive.

He can get to fuck the fat disrespectful Mexican alkie useless bastard. 

I'll try to be clearer in future. 

Unfortunately he has off field problems and does not look he is interested in sorting them. After his escapades back in Mexico I doubt if anyone will take him. It looks like a payoff to me unfortunately. He would be a bad influence around the rest of the team.