Return of Pena

3 hours ago, Blue_Devil said:

- Pena has a substance problem. 

It wouldn't be so bad if it was performance enhancing but its clearly fucking not. Its just our luck we get lumbered with a player that has a sedative addiction

I'm all for giving people a chance but he's had 2 already.. would he grasp a 3rd? 

Don't agree he was a bad influence or disrespectful though.  Seemed a popular character with his teammates despite the clear language barrier.  Heard in fact that he was actually very shy and a polite lad, sadly has his problems though. 

3 hours ago, Blue_Devil said:

Let's be clear:

- Pena is a tube. 

- Pena has a drink/substance problem. 

But let's not forget Pena was also an £8 miles player who broke into a top 15 international team. He shows glimpses and is still only 28.

He is beyond last chance saloon, and he is clearly a lost soul with many demons and issues. 

Gerrard is the type of figure that may be able to show compassion while still commanding the upmost respect from someone like Pena. Having played in a similar position, he could also help his game massively. 

It is an outside shot - but could Rangers and Gerrard be the place to revive a player that looks lost to the game right now? 

Sure would be interesting to be in the room when Gerrard meets Pena.   

Might be that a few translators are needed to convey Gerrard's 'now get this' message into equivalent terms that Pena understands on.   Then again, maybe no words might be needed or all Gerrard has to do is learn how to say 'fuck off' in Mexican or Spanish or whatever language Pena speaks.    

The research he's done on what's needed to become the next Gazza is impressive!  (I jest)

I looked up the hotel website for this fountain (Royal Pedregal Hotel I read)....

Just look at it (!), it's green, and white with stripes and arranged in a hoop.  :guns:

He should have left a floater while he was at it..... :guiness:

More seriously, I wonder if Cruz Azul engineered it a bit to save the wages.  Exactly how hard can it be to persuade a bellhop at a hotel in Mexico where you are a big repeat customer to report whatever you want?

nuestro-hotel-0181.jpg

Can one of the resident Football Manager genius’s tell us how we cant just sack this waste of air, obviously all we are getting are the media soundbites but if they are true surely he is in breach of contract and can be sacked and possibly as others have mentioned fined or sued.

The rosary beaded poof took months to adjust and "play" last time around. He was then total pish(ed). He will never ever see the starting eleven again. We were sold a fucking pup, not for the first time. Rip up his contract and send him on his way. Useless cunt.

Totally disapointed on this guy, there Is nothing there anymore (football wise), last year i had high expectations of what he could bring to Rangers, i had hopes of him performing like he once did, huge let down, he Is hopeless now, the only way he is relevant is in the newspapers and not for the right reasons.

2 hours ago, blaudrup said:

The research he's done on what's needed to become the next Gazza is impressive!  (I jest)

I looked up the hotel website for this fountain (Royal Pedregal Hotel I read)....

Just look at it (!), it's green, and white with stripes and arranged in a hoop.  :guns:

He should have left a floater while he was at it..... :guiness:

More seriously, I wonder if Cruz Azul engineered it a bit to save the wages.  Exactly how hard can it be to persuade a bellhop at a hotel in Mexico where you are a big repeat customer to report whatever you want?

nuestro-hotel-0181.jpg

I wouldn't be surprise at all, the directors/board overhere are a bunch of corrupt assholes.

On,y help he’d be if he looked at the scum starting XI seeing magnets on their shirts and drank the whole team.

Frustrating as he clearly had something and pissed it all away.

I detest footballers like that. You have something we can all only dream of and you waste it.