Return of Pena

Just now, cushynumber said:

I don't think Gerrard will give him a second glance. Why put your career in the hands of someone who doesn't even care about his own?

No, but he will have to let him train I'd imagine, then he will see what he's up against. 

I think pena is one of if not the worst professional footballers I've ever seen, touches etc like ambrose. 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

No, but he will have to let him train I'd imagine, then he will see what he's up against. 

I think pena is one of if not the worst professional footballers I've ever seen, touches etc like ambrose. 

mate, I would wash my hands of him and send him to train with the youths immediately he returns and the minute he doesnt turn up to train with them - fire him. Tried and tested method of getting rid of unwanted players.

he had a terrible touch outside the area but inside was deadly  - I think every one of his 5 goals in 14 games was a first time effort. A wasted talent.

Heres a laugh - and probably gives an idea of what annoys me most re Pena

Pena has played 485 minutes of league football for us - and scored 4 goals.  Cummings has played 549 league minutes and scored 2 goals. Yet some want to keep Cummings bit nobody wants to keep Pena.

16 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Pena has played 485 minutes of league football for us - and scored 4 goals.  Cummings has played 549 league minutes and scored 2 goals. Yet some want to keep Cummings bit nobody wants to keep Pena.

Pena is an alcoholic mate

24 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

mate, I would wash my hands of him and send him to train with the youths immediately he returns and the minute he doesnt turn up to train with them - fire him. Tried and tested method of getting rid of unwanted players.

he had a terrible touch outside the area but inside was deadly  - I think every one of his 5 goals in 14 games was a first time effort. A wasted talent.

I wouldn’t want him around our youth players, his attitude and approach to the game fucking stinks. 

I know stats aren't very reliable but I thought the figures below were quite interesting nonetheless (I've based these on games played, goals scored as listed on Wikipedia, which presumably includes substitute appearances)

Morelos 0.41(Rangers) 0.54 (career)

Cummings 0.35 (Rangers) 0.44 (career)

Miller 0.42 (Rangers) 0.33 (career)

Pena 0.36 (Rangers) 0.24 (career)

Gerrard 0.24 (Liverpool) 0.25 (career)

So, Carlos Pena, who looks like he's never seen a football the majority of time he's on the pitch, has a career goals per game ratio a baw hair away from one of THE best attacking midfielders of our generation and a Rangers goals per game 30% better than Stevie G's Liverpool record.

Will Gerrard consider the stats or will Pena be given the heavho?

PS I am in no way comparing Pena to Gerrard or even suggesting he should be given another chance, just thought i'd put it out there for comment/ridicule :)

52 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I don't think Gerrard will give him a second glance. Why put your career in the hands of someone who doesn't even care about his own?

Exactly and can't believe gerrard fell for Kings bullshit either

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Just noticed id posted this rather than added to your comment Cushynumber....

I know stats aren't very reliable but I thought the figures below were quite interesting nonetheless (I've based these on games played, goals scored as listed on Wikipedia, which presumably includes substitute appearances)

Morelos 0.41(Rangers) 0.54 (career)

Cummings 0.35 (Rangers) 0.44 (career)

Miller 0.42 (Rangers) 0.33 (career)

Pena 0.36 (Rangers) 0.24 (career)

Gerrard 0.24 (Liverpool) 0.25 (career)

So, Carlos Pena, who looks like he's never seen a football the majority of time he's on the pitch, has a career goals per game ratio a baw hair away from one of THE best attacking midfielders of our generation and a Rangers goals per game 50% better than Stevie G's Liverpool record. (EDIT: I just noticed it is actually 50% better, not 30% as first stated)

Will Gerrard consider the stats or will Pena be given the heavho?

PS I am in no way comparing Pena to Gerrard or even suggesting he should be given another chance, just thought i'd put it out there for comment/ridicule :)

Fucking hell if he can't come back till January and he ain't gonna play for them again he will be getting absolutely on it in mexico. Fuck me the guy is gonna come back to us even more out of shape :lol: