Cheers jimmy

3 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

I really don't think a guy who got Cowdenbeath relegated to Division 2 has that much to offer Steven Gerrard in a consulting capacity.

You’ve took that out of context 

I meant specifically in regards to attitudes that he may see creeping in and players about to make the same mistakes 

You can’t honestly believe I was saying Jimmy Nic would teach Gerrard about football and he’s his go to guy? 

My point was specific to something that may be useful as he’s seen what we’ve went through recently.

you could make the same point about Mark Allen > Steven Gerrard then 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I meant specifically in regards to attitudes that he may see creeping in and players about to make the same mistakes 

You can’t honestly believe I was saying Jimmy Nic would teach Gerrard about football and he’s his go to guy? 

My point was specific to something that may be useful as he’s seen what we’ve went through recently.

Maybe a bit out of context. Jimmy for me is as much of a letdown as Davie Weir was. 

Davie must have seen so much that he thought was wrong and he stayed silent and drew a salary. Nicholl is kind of the same in my eyes. I presume he was brought in to add what Murty didn't have and it was a total fuckup.

Fair play to the guy for today's result, but let's move on. If Gerrard needs an insight into what went wrong he just needs to sit and watch 50 odd games, talk to Mark Allen, phone Walter.

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I agree with your overall point mate, however we have to remember that JN pretty much admitted today he didn’t even know McCrorie could play DM. 

He’s been at the club for going on 5months, and should probably have known that by know.

If he was to stick around in some capacity I think it should be limited to teaching players The Sash.

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Maybe a bit out of context. Jimmy for me is as much of a letdown as Davie Weir was. 

Davie must have seen so much that he thought was wrong and he stayed silent and drew a salary. Nicholl is kind of the same in my eyes. I presume he was brought in to add what Murty didn't have and it was a total fuckup.

Fair play to the guy for today's result, but let's move on. If Gerrard needs an insight into what went wrong he just needs to sit and watch 50 odd games, talk to Mark Allen, phone Walter.

Fair enough 

3 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Rumours are he tried to add a bit of steel and expectations to the dressing room but it didn’t suit Murty’s style which is why they ended up clashing. 

5 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Rumours are he tried to add a bit of steel and expectations to the dressing room but it didn’t suit Murty’s style which is why they ended up clashing. 

Aye, I wish the man no ill.

Just think it's time to draw a line under that whole shambles, move on and... "Let's Go!"

JM was a great right back for Man U and us but I didn't like how he set up his team today. He had every chance to change things but never really. A great defender with a mind set that ends up in a defensive mode. He lacks flair. On a side note, I played years on the same team as his brother and he was slightly better imo....

16 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Anybody any idea what will happen with JN and JJ when the new man comes in? Seems a shame for JN in particular only just arrived at the club. 

Both will go I think 

18 hours ago, Guardian said:

We needed to win with the sheep and Hivs drawing. 

My big worry is the tims against the sheep at the end. Will they lie down if it costs us 2nd place? 

The game means nothing to them. 

Yup they will throw this game just like the Hivs game, when looking at the points tally add an extra 3 to the sheeps tally.

if we are to finish second we need to win against Sheep and Hivs

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Both will go I think 

If it was me I wouldn't be so hasty. I'd again weigh up what assets or resources are available then choose which ones I'm best keeping. It's not just about players in and out.

Gerrard might see something in one of them and ask them to stay on.

5 hours ago, ps95v7 said:

Yup they will throw this game just like the Hivs game, when looking at the points tally add an extra 3 to the sheeps tally.

if we are to finish second we need to win against Sheep and Hivs

It's a good bet that the Sheep will win that game if needed .

We need to win our last 2 games .

Find it utterly embarassing that he did not know that McCrorie could play in midfield when most fans would argue its his better position.

This is the assistant manager for months, who is now managing the team - if ever there was an example of why we are such a clusterfuck then look no further.

Fact he said it was JJ’s idea is the icing on the cake. What the actual fuck has he been doing since he was brought in ?

1 minute ago, Ozblue said:

You are correct, Bronzy. Do you know what games he was the manager and the results? Nae googling :tut:

Beat Raith Rovers 3-0 at home then beat Hearts 2-1 away.

Only know that because it was also asked ages ago and I looked it up previously :lol: 

27 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Beat Raith Rovers 3-0 at home then beat Hearts 2-1 away.

Only know that because it was also asked ages ago and I looked it up previously :lol: 

Well done, Bronzy, you did well not Googling it :tut::thumbsup: Now tell me the scorers

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

That's the limit of my knowledge I'm afraid :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

That's the limit of my knowledge I'm afraid :lol: 

You did well to get the Manager and the opponents, mate. The scorers were; Willie Johnston, Colin Stein and Alex MacDonald against Raith....Colin Stein and Willie Johnston against Hearts.

That was 4 games on the trot where Johnston and Stein had both scored.