**OFFICIAL SHEEP V Rangers THREAD**

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Too many defeatists on here fs it's only Aberdeen we're playing not fucking Barca, they only look good because we've been shite this season, we're more than capable of going up there Tonight and turning them over!

Too right mate. If we beat them well tonight, we'll beat hivs imo.

Get beat and were finishing forth.

No room for defeatism in these two games. :kingbilly:

Not wanting to sound overly complacent but, given our record against them this season and their tendency to bottle it, this is actually one of the post-split games I was more confident of winning (maybe even more so than Hearts). Just need to come at them early and they’ll buckle.

5 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Not wanting to sound overly complacent but, given our record against them this season and their tendency to bottle it, this is actually one of the post-split games I was more confident of winning (maybe even more so than Hearts). Just need to come at them early and they’ll buckle.

This.

The only time they've beaten us since we came back up was last season at a point when we had nothing to play for and we had two youth players as our centre backs, and even then they only scraped it 2-1.

In fact, they haven't beaten us at Pittodrie since November 2009 :lol:

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

This.

The only time they've beaten us since we came back up was last season at a point when we had nothing to play for and we had two youth players as our centre backs, and even then they only scraped it 2-1.

In fact, they haven't beaten us at Pittodrie since November 2009 :lol:

They beat us 2-1 at pittodrie last season mate. That Maddison cunt scored a last minute freekick

Just now, Siwel said:

They beat us 2-1 at pittodrie last season mate. That Maddison cunt scored a last minute freekick

Aw fuck, forgot about that :lol:

Probably wiped it from my memory tbh

21 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Agreed of all the teams we have played this season I'd have taken The sheep over everyone as a game we can look at as one we are allowed to be confident in

Just now, I-AM-ONE said:

Agreed of all the teams we have played this season I'd have taken The sheep over everyone as a game we can look at as one we are allowed to be confident in

Our team chucked it after getting beat 3-2 at Ibrox to the ten men of the scum. 

Morelos is already off somewhere else mentally, we don’t know how to deploy Cummins or Dorrans, John is injured and is being deputised by Halliday, Martin is a fucking bombscare in CD, Tav has gone right off the boil. Again. Jimmy Nicholl didn’t know McCrorie could play midfield.

No idea why anyone would be confident about tonight 

3 minutes ago, I-AM-ONE said:

You are a dirty fucking wrong un. 

Trying to jinx the Famous.

Fuck off

31 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Away form is good. 

Morelos is due a brace

2-0 Gers

If he starts he better bang in a few goals the night as he will miss Easter Road game through suspension 

Archived