**OFFICIAL SHEEP V Rangers THREAD**

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You'll still have people defending him and trying to say he needs to start etc

He's not done anything since the Chinese club interest.

lets be honest the whole team have been pish, hope we change our formation tonight or Aberdeens midfield will run over the top of us, as someone said in this thread we should go 4-4-2 with the diamond midfield.  fuck this 4-2-3-1 

Hope Alves is fit as Martin is a bombscare. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully JJ and JN have an idea what to do.  Was interesting that JN wouldn't have swapped Cummings for Mcrorie on Saturday, but JJ told him to do it and it made a big difference on the day.  Be interesting to see what tactics they come up with tonight.  I still think we need Sheep to have a bit of an off night to beat them - drained of all optimism at the moment.

1 hour ago, Goosetav said:

It is a load of paranoid nonsense.

They're not going to lie down just to stop us getting 2nd when they're playing for cup final places.

Rodgers already knows his cup final team. Wouldn’t be surprised to see fringe players used against sheep.

21 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

lets be honest the whole team have been pish, hope we change our formation tonight or Aberdeens midfield will run over the top of us, as someone said in this thread we should go 4-4-2 with the diamond midfield.  fuck this 4-2-3-1 

Hope Alves is fit as Martin is a bombscare. 

It has, so I really don’t understand why Morelos should always start. Whole team could be dropped.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

It has, so I really don’t understand why Morelos should always start. Whole team could be dropped.

After seeing Cummings in his last two games for us id rather have Morelos because he is a lot stronger and works defenders but id like to see two up top. fuck this two sitting midfielders,  stick McCrorie in DM.

32 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

i know we have been shite but 15/8 for us to win?

Wow - hadn’t noticed that. You can also get 7/2 to back us HT/FT (Bet365). I know we often struggle to score in the first forty-five but I’ll be sticking something on that.

Just now, rangersross said:

Wow - hadn’t noticed that. You can also get 7/2 to back us HT/FT (Bet365). I know we often struggle to score in the first forty-five but I’ll be sticking something on that.

quite a big price considering! ill probably go Rangers btts

3 hours ago, Orange and Blue said:

It's either Martin or Cardoso both are shite. Alves always injured, and  Wilson left to the U.S .Maybe that's why Martins in our teams:pipe:

I know mate but its got to be Alves before Martin, surely tae feck.

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Just win tonight and put us in the driving seat. Forget about Hearts v Hibs as it's down to us , win tonight and a draw at Easter rd will be enough.  

And remember Aberdeen are at the filth the last game , I bet if they need a result to put us out of Europe they will get it.  celtic are lying down to the sheep the last game unless Lennon and the filth from Edinburgh need their help.   

Someone from the board should be saying that the hope celtic put the same effort into the Aberdeen game as they did our game so the cunts   know if they don't win 11 in a row against Aberdeen then we will be asking serious questions as it's cheating as Chris Sutton would call it. 

The US government control the weather

27 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Alnwick 

Tav Bates Alves John

McCrorie

Goss   Holt

Candieas      Murphy

Morelos

Is John not injured? 

6 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

I don't think Halliday was that bad and he can strike a ball given the chance I know he's not the best but if playing will put a shift in.

Scored a peach against Hibs in the Cup Final.

Unfortunately, I doubt his confidence is such that he'd even try something like that at present. 

11 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

I don't think Halliday was that bad and he can strike a ball given the chance I know he's not the best but if playing will put a shift in.

He got raped everytime against the very average Forrest in the last OF game 

Too many defeatists on here fs it's only Aberdeen we're playing not fucking Barca, they only look good because we've been shite this season, we're more than capable of going up there Tonight and turning them over!

Archived