Andy devlin

TWAT Tom English. There is many more scum journalist that are realising the game is over for them.

"Gerrard at Rangers, and the intoxicating rivalry with his former Liverpool manager and current celtic boss, Brendan Rodgers, is going to be impossible to take your eyes off. But this is a gamble from which Amarillo Slim in his pomp at the poker table might have backed away.

It is a gobsmacking appointment to rank with any in the history of the Scottish game. For both parties, but particularly for Rangers, who cannot afford another misstep in management, it's a high-wire act with the hungry crocodiles below instead of a safety net."

Think he will find that what is truly a gobsmacking appointment in the Scottish game to its detriment is Jim Torbett add the fact that our authorities and media haven't yet held the football club to account for this is a complete travesty.

From a hack I'd never heard of  Michael Gannon  came this opening line 

"If you repeat a lie often enough people will believe it – and you will even come to believe it yourself."

Then later in the article goes on to say this 

"Back in the present day, Tynecastle and Easter Road are rammed every week, Aberdeen are packing out Pittodrie," 

Well you bare faced liar the sheep game was on Alba last night for a crucial game against Hivs and it was far from packed.

Keep writing that and one day people might believe you because at the minute you are a lying cunt.

8 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

andy seems like a bit of a mongo

edit - just seen who the OP was. Pathetic sad bastard 

4 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

What the fuck are you on about? 

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

You're having an absolute nightmare 

Never fails. Gets a sniff of the lemon hooch,logs on to the internet and makes an absolute cunt of himself.

5 hours ago, Moobs said:

Think some cunts nabbed his phone

I was genuinely thinking this earlier the Sir Alex Ferguson thread. He's usually a decent poster.

WTF is going on. I'm trying to ask if someone is ok and it's changing it!!! 

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I haven't seen too much of this negativity just yet . Although I don't buy the papers or listen to shows full of haters .

I can imagine it's there though

Press conference on Friday was a prime example, it was gamble gamble they asked if Stevie G was a punt ffs, continually going on and on about experience. 

Compare that to down south, where they see it as adventurous and Stevie G simply progressing his career. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Press conference on Friday was a prime example, it was gamble gamble they asked if Stevie G was a punt ffs, continually going on and on about experience. 

Compare that to down south, where they see it as adventurous and Stevie G simply progressing his career. 

That's true .

It will be interesting who will be  the first reporter to go on the attack with him 

The first manager to fall out with him 

I'm certain that will even be on people's agenda 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

That's true .

It will be interesting who will be  the first reporter to go on the attack with him 

There was a guy on the radio yesterday on the way to the game from The Liverpool Echo the difference between him and our lot was startling. He laid out exactly what Stevie G is about and his record with the U18’s, was on course for a great season with them before his squad got ripped apart by his best players getting moved up a level. 

He thought that was a big part in his decision to move into the main manager roll, as he was extremely frustrated that he would be losing his best players season after season, also raved about the way he brought on the young players as well. 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That's true .

Being honest I see Gerrard telling whatever journalists to leave and not return if they continually try to trip him up or misquote him.

He will be fair with them if they are with him am sure of it

They'll be a line tho

Just now, KingKirk said:

Being honest I see Gerrard telling whatever journalists to leave and not return if they continually try to trip him up or misquote him.

They'll be a line tho

Maybe as he is no mug

But you just have to see how our media ask the most mind numbing questions over and over again in interviews

I sometimes think it's not to get an answer but get a reaction

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

They'll be a line tho

Gerrard will have plenty journalist down south that he can use if any of these scum journalists try to misquote him. The daily record, sun etc is based down south with the Scottish versions only responsible for 10% of the uk population. These scum supporters might have no morals but these arseholes will not risk their career.

6 hours ago, Zulu said:

These Ranger hating jurno bastards up here in this shithole are the only ones just dying for him to fail they are in for one fukin shock

That’s the thing mate, these beast loving journo’s and the rest of Scottish football don’t want a strong Rangers though they may have a bit of trouble on their hands from now on.

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Gerrard will have plenty journalist down south that he can use if any of these scum journalists try to misquote him. The daily record, sun etc is based down south with the Scottish versions only responsible for 10% of the uk population. These scum supporters might have no morals but these arseholes will not risk their career.

It'll be interesting to see if the SMSM stance changes for a while with it being such a respected figure they have access to... 

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It will be full hater mode.

The only counter balance is shredding cunts on the park.

I’m not so sure, Sutton is a bankrupt arsehole that might try to align himself to the Gerrard bandwagon.

The lies that are committed by these arseholes are too easy to call out, the only reason it isn’t so far is they have a concentrated effort to destroy our club. Gerrard has widened our media presence making their concentrated effort only responsible for 10% of now coverage.