709 members have voted

1. 1. Sign him up or let him go?

• Sign (£600k or so)
    • Let him go

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dee9 said:

I thought he had a huge effect on us getting a point tonight.....600k absolutely sign him up.

I know it's maybe not a lot but I think he has a bit of character about him and we need players like that who won't just hide when things are going against us.

21 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I know it's maybe not a lot but I think he has a bit of character about him and we need players like that who won't just hide when things are going against us.

Totally agree mate....i think the hibs game could be vital for him staying or not but at 600k i think thats not a bad deal at all.

31 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Thought he would be a great signing , seen enough now to know hes not going to be good enough.........

Yeah I thought he might score a decent number of goals for us but he barely looks capable of playing at SPL level. Not worth the gamble of having another dud stuck here on a long term contract, even at 600k.

Not good enough. People keep banging on about his personality as though that's the important thing? He's got no touch and can't hold the ball up, at all. 

As much as I would like to lay in to Morelos and Cummings even Stevie Wonder can see we have fuck all in midfield.

No strike force is going to be formidable with the sort of service they are receiving. Shitey long balls launched over the top for a solitary striker to hold up, and for what? Our midfield never push up to assist the strikers if they are fortunate enough to win the ball. If they don't, the clearing header lands at opposition midfielders and off they go waltzing through our powderpuff midfield to face the all conquering Russell Martin ?. Rinse and repeat.

Yes Morelos has missed some sitters, some unforgivable, but the pressure on him to do something with the very few chances he is afforded in a game is huge. 

Cummings is ineffective more than Morelos as he isn't anywhere near as physical as Morelos and so runners from Midfield are vital for his game. 

Because we are so weak or lacking in talent none of our Midfielders take the brave step forward to take it to the opposition for fear of getting bent over and shafted!!!

Rant over ?

He has had no service most games he has played and also not always played as a penalty box striker which I think is his best position. No idea if we will buy him or not, it will obviously depend on who S G has in mind bringing in as his main strikers. 

Miller is off and I can honestly see Morelos forcing a move down South during the summer.  If we can bring Cummings in and add another striker (like Solanke who we've already been linked with) I'd be okay with that,  In an ideal world we would go out and spend £4m on a striker but that's never going to happen so loaning a promising youngster from the EPL is as good as it's going to get.  celtic have cash and even they're loaning in attackers (Robers, Edouard, Musonda).

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

Miller is off and I can honestly see Morelos forcing a move down South during the summer.  If we can bring Cummings in and add another striker (like Solanke who we've already been linked with) I'd be okay with that,  In an ideal world we would go out and spend £4 on a striker but that's never going to happen so loaning a promising youngster from the EPL is as good as it's going to get.  celtic have cash and even they're loaning in attackers (Robers, Edouard, Musonda).

Oh fuck. Admin 2 it is....

Dead simples. El donkey had yet another 90 minutes to score and failed. Cummings had 30 minutes and failed. On goals scored versus minutes played, Cummings is better value by far.

Is Cummings the main man to take us forward and lead the line? No he's not but he's not the main striker, but he has the better potential in natural ability to be a value adding team player. Morelos on the other hand is just an over hyped, over paid, selfish bloated donkey, that I've seen milk turning quicker. 21 years of age and look at the beef he's carrying ffs and one of the reasons he has little composure, as he's blowing through his fucking erse.

Some need to get fucking real. We win fuck all with him as the main striker. Cummings is not that either, but he is a "professional" football player with potentional and professional is something Morelas will never be be, far less talented.

We need a new main man to lead the line. End of!

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Dead simples. El donkey had yet another 90 minutes to score and failed. Cummings had 30 minutes and failed. On goals scored versus minutes played, Cummings is better value by far.

Is Cummings the main man to take us forward and lead the line? No he's not but he's not the main striker, but he has the better potential in natural ability to be a value adding team player. Morelos on the other hand is just an over hyped, over paid, selfish bloated donkey, that I've seen milk turning quicker. 21 years of age and look at the beef he's carrying ffs and one of the reasons he has little composure, as he's blowing through his fucking erse.

Some need to get fucking real. We win fuck all with him as the main striker. Cummings is not that either, but he is a "professional" football player with potentional and professional is something Morelas will never be be, far less talented.

Brilliant post. Sums up my feelings nicely.

1 hour ago, SouthamptonGer said:

As much as I would like to lay in to Morelos and Cummings even Stevie Wonder can see we have fuck all in midfield.

No strike force is going to be formidable with the sort of service they are receiving. Shitey long balls launched over the top for a solitary striker to hold up, and for what? Our midfield never push up to assist the strikers if they are fortunate enough to win the ball. If they don't, the clearing header lands at opposition midfielders and off they go waltzing through our powderpuff midfield to face the all conquering Russell Martin ?. Rinse and repeat.

Yes Morelos has missed some sitters, some unforgivable, but the pressure on him to do something with the very few chances he is afforded in a game is huge. 

Cummings is ineffective more than Morelos as he isn't anywhere near as physical as Morelos and so runners from Midfield are vital for his game. 

Because we are so weak or lacking in talent none of our Midfielders take the brave step forward to take it to the opposition for fear of getting bent over and shafted!!!

Rant over ?

My sentiments exactly.

1 hour ago, gsa said:

Not good enough. People keep banging on about his personality as though that's the important thing? He's got no touch and can't hold the ball up, at all. 

Better just blasting the ball into the sky and being hero worshipped?fuck me man,how old are all the cunts on Rangers media these days man

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Absolutely gutting myself reading that. He has got a good few goals as we always have a lot of possession and will create chances. I wonder if he can be trained to be a better player? I have my doubts . I also wonder if he would get a work permit down south yet.

1 hour ago, SouthamptonGer said:

Rant over ?

Yes we lack an effective midfield, but that is no excuse for not being able to hit a barn door at ten yards ffs.

Morelos is more effective is utter shite. He is supposed be our main striker ffs and plays 90 minutes week in week out and misses sitter after after sitter and I've seen milk turn quicker. Chasing down lost causes is of no interest to me. Not his fucking job. Get in the fucking box more he might even manage to net one in ten. 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's fucking twice more that Morelos is worth.

Fuck off you Morelos was probably the best man in the team tonight, worked tirelessly without any support, sick of the time I noticed no Rangers player within 30 yards of him and before you start screaming about the chances just in from the game and going to watch the game to see what they were like, too far away to see at the game

Archived