Rangers u20s 1 burnley u20s 3

Ivybank

Just in from the game, we should have been out of sight in the first half, went 1 nil up and missed at least 3 sitters, defence then went to sleep  and lost 2 headed goals" a couple of decent performances I thought Middleton and atakayi were the standouts.we were poor at the back worst player was definitely Barjonas imo

From what I hear atakayi has been playing really well for a couple of year now, ive been a bit surprised hes never been given more of a chance with the first team, certainly seems like what we could've done with out wide. As I say I'm only going on what I hear cos I haven't seen him myself if I'm honest.

It's our home form in terms of results again - which is really strange. If we played them away we'd be a lot more clinical I'd bet. It's strange how that's the way it works with them.

Glad to hear Middleton and Atakayi played well again. Barjonas no surprise, he's rank IMO.

That's what makes football such an infuriating but exciting sport at times; You lose games you should have won in a canter, then win games you had no right to.

As Jimmy Greaves once said; Football is a funny old game.