Progress since Progres

Just now, .Williamson. said:

We were in the championship and lost 6-1 over two legs in the play off final to fucking Motherwell.

Motherwell. Championship. Playoff. Motherwell

Bad. Agreed. But no as bad as this season. Progres. Pub team from Luxembourg.  Progres. 

There has been so much more this season as well. Alves. Herrera. Dalcio. MOH. Caixinha contributed many embarrassing sound bites. Some of the games of football we have lost and the worst home record in 100 years. 

Motherwell was bad. As was having to play in the play offs in the first place but having spent 10 Million this season and taken a punt on that Portuguese dud followed by Murty to season end before sacking him as well. Have ever sacked two managers before the end of a season? This season has been a complete fucking circus. 

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

Bad. Agreed. But no as bad as this season. Progres. Pub team from Luxembourg.  Progres. 

There has been so much more this season as well. Alves. Herrera. Dalcio. MOH. Caixinha contributed many embarrassing sound bites. Some of the games of football we have lost and the worst home record in 100 years. 

Motherwell was bad. As was having to play in the play offs in the first place but having spent 10 Million this season and taken a punt on that Portuguese dud followed by Murty to season end before sacking him as well. Have ever sacked two managers before the end of a season? This season has been a complete fucking circus. 

Some argument we're having.

Arguing over the worst season ever. Deary me 

I hope we look to bring a couple of the youngsters through from the development squad.

Some of them have been knocking on the door for quite a while and deserve a chance to show what they've got.

I don't buy into this "They're only kids", when the lads are at least 18 y/o. It doesn't matter what age they are, if they're good enough, they'll step up. If not the go back to the development squad for a few months or out on loan.

There hasn't been any progress.  This is the table from last season:

1.thumb.PNG.a4025c71b0c1fcd26faea4ca28986952.PNG

This is the table from this season:

2.thumb.PNG.6d05daf872b9511d4f6a24bf96ed7a47.PNG

We currently have 1 point more than last year with two games left to play.  So we're performing around the same standard as last season.  The reason we're closer to celtic and Aberdeen is because both those teams are doing a lot worse this season than last.  

2 hours ago, OhW said:

There is a huge difference between £10m and £18m.

Not to mention that following today's announcement of a share issue we already knew about and the news tbat there are no new investors means that £10-18m is probably a dream. The only way we could fund that is if king won the Euromillions.

It's almost a shame that the odds on the taigs to win again next season are so short because let's be honest, we are not going to challenge them, barring a miracle.

47 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

I think we are further away from them now than this time last year 

The points gap tells a different story but i know what you mean.

We were there or thereabouts the last two old firm games before the two batterings, fuck knows how the wheels came off in such a spectacular fashion.

18 minutes ago, Blue_Devil said:

You mean a third thread calling for a bit of perspective? Yes, it is. 

Perspective based on what? 

This season has been an unmitigated disaster and only a clown or a tarrier troll can think otherwise 

3 hours ago, TMB said:

There hasn't been any progress.  This is the table from last season:

1.thumb.PNG.a4025c71b0c1fcd26faea4ca28986952.PNG

This is the table from this season:

2.thumb.PNG.6d05daf872b9511d4f6a24bf96ed7a47.PNG

We currently have 1 point more than last year with two games left to play.  So we're performing around the same standard as last season.  The reason we're closer to celtic and Aberdeen is because both those teams are doing a lot worse this season than last.  

1 point?

We're ahead of the curve then

4 hours ago, soulboy said:

They need CL to make a profit and with the revamp of CL next season it will be very difficult for them to qualify also they have to pay back their £16.9 million bank loan next year as well. I think they won't be able to sign anyone of note until they qualify which is a big if or they sell the likes of dembele rogic tierney for big bucks. 

They regularly sell a big player and will continue to do so, and they are now raking in additional sell on fees for sold players worth more than pretty much any player in our squad.

Whilst they do tend to qualify before doing business, we can't just wait and hope they don't qualify as any part of our on going strategy.

40 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

They regularly sell a big player and will continue to do so, and they are now raking in additional sell on fees for sold players worth more than pretty much any player in our squad.

Whilst they do tend to qualify before doing business, we can't just wait and hope they don't qualify as any part of our on going strategy.

We will get our business done early as we need to be ready to go for european qualifiers. So what they do or don't do won't affect us.

With only 4 teams qualifying for CL from countries ranked 11th to the bottom it's not a given they will, which means they will have to sell their best and replace with inferior players just to make ends meet.

25 minutes ago, soulboy said:

We will get our business done early as we need to be ready to go for european qualifiers. So what they do or don't do won't affect us.

With only 4 teams qualifying for CL from countries ranked 11th to the bottom it's not a given they will, which means they will have to sell their best and replace with inferior players just to make ends meet.

Both points are big assumptions imo.

Progress my fucking arse we got pumped aff the taigs 4-0, 5-0 going on 10. 3-2 when they bastards never came out of 1st gear and down to 10 men. 

They 2 pumpings alone is a sackable offence to me. Im all for been optimistic but the players didnt even show any fight on the pitch and look like they dont realise how important these games are against them. Did not show the passion that is required to be a Rangers player.

I hate that wee prick naismith for what he said but see that tackle he put on that fucking dirty prick brown that is the way we should be digging in against them.

I feel like in the last 2 games against them it was completely empty shirts.

Lol didnt mean to go on a rant there but if u ask me has there been progress then my answer would be no. 

17 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I rate Motherwell keeping us in the Championship by absolutely thumping us as much much worse 

Maybe he’s about to turn 3

Edit: Wrong quote. It was meant to the ‘worst season of my life’ post

12 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

1 point?

We're ahead of the curve then

All going to plan.

If all things remain equal and we earn 1 extra point off celtic every year then the League is ours in 2025 :)

Don’t understand this “two draws and we’ll finish second” pish that’s been going about last day or two.

It won’t be, celtic will definitely lie down to Aberdeen and rest players ahead of cup final. We should also be aiming to win every game, as per.

We've also lost more games than last year - I'd say we've gone backwards if anything. The business we did in the summer should not have seen us lose more games in a league where both Aberdeen & celtic haven't played particularly well this season.

This season has been calamitous from start to finish and from the clueless cunts on the board to the arguebaly more clueless cunts on the pitch, the board and the players have somehow alligned which I think is based on their lack of knowledge of football.

The next game Mr Copland Clueless Halliday will play and highlight how clueless people at the club are.