no installments this year? zebra?

11 minutes ago, dave7867 said:

So went renew my ST got to end  and its credit or debit only  paying the whole lot.

4 instalments payment is still an option.All you need is call Ticket hotline or to go to TO.

4 minutes ago, Darius72 said:

4 instalments payment is still an option.All you need is call Ticket hotline or to go to TO.

thats why i went to do online in the first place,less hassle

The card details it asks for are for cup games and CCCS. 

Once you put the card details in it then asks you which payment method you’d like to use. 

I found this out by phoning the T/O as I was confused at first also. 

56 minutes ago, Wullie72 said:

The card details it asks for are for cup games and CCCS. 

Once you put the card details in it then asks you which payment method you’d like to use. 

I found this out by phoning the T/O as I was confused at first also. 

then you have a card in the first place(i dont)

5 hours ago, dave7867 said:

thats why i went to do online in the first place,less hassle

appears to be more hassle if you cant get the options available to everyone with a paper renewal form

when you apply to use the 10 month zebra option your renewal form is sent to zebra for them to do credit checks on you therefore the online option wont be available ,

our rsc have handed a few in for the zebra option without any hassle

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

You can use zebra

How do you go about this Zebra Finance, the boy has been pestering me to get Season Tickets again but I work two out of three weekends, so want to see if it's worth it, my shifts could fall nicely as it's a Saturday one week then the Sunday following week, so if I can't get it off his pal could go with him, any idea how the payments work, cheers.

5 hours ago, laudrupno1 said:

Im using the zebra finance option for my boy and I this coming season did all by post and got letters from zebra finance last week confirming etc.

I've used zebra for the 7th season with my boy and absolutely no problems using the post. I pay x10 months and hardly miss it , cheap as chips .

Renewed both season tickets today through zebra 5th year in a row no hassle. Except when I went to sign the credit agreement online they sent me a code on my mobile phone to access the documents. The code would not work, had to phone them and now have to wait to get the documents sent through the post to sign. Think they are having problems with the online signing its new this year.