Conspiracy anyone?

Conspiracy? You would've thought that the eagerness that ref wanted to give them a pen that wasn't even a pen, but we only have ourselves to blame. 

First half I've seen better Sunday league and that's scary, long ball punts to Morelos with an invisible midfield, pathetic. dunno if jimmy nichol thinks he's still in the fuckin eighties playing football like that.

Trying to boot players off the park? two games late for that! 

we are pish.

No need for conspiracy. 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Scum will play a team of fringe players coincidentally to rest main players for SC final.

One nil sheep will actually add to the party atmosphere there knowing they're harming us too.

One nil sheep. 

My thoughts exactly. Key players rested for cup final.

Having said that, the sheep are pish. Playing against one of our worst squads ever and getting handed a penalty for fuck all and they still couldn’t beat us.

Sure it’s been said already it fuck the sheep, fuck the scum and fuck hivs.

Go and turnover hivs at the weekend with a performance to actually be proud of and whatever else happens is out of our control.

No point in stressing over things we can’t change.

I don’t think it makes any difference (apart from a few quid prize money extra and possibly one less qualifier less) whether we finish 2nd, 3rd or 4th. If they were going to throw a game against the sheep to fuck us then they would need to throw the cup final too to stop us getting into Europe.

anything over 4 or 5 to 1 and I'm sticking a ton on Aberdeen .. celtic have previous for this shit as little as a couple of weeks ago against Hibs

and they've a Scottish cup final remember

5 hours ago, Bjorklund said:

I don’t think it makes any difference (apart from a few quid prize money extra and possibly one less qualifier less) whether we finish 2nd, 3rd or 4th. If they were going to throw a game against the sheep to fuck us then they would need to throw the cup final too to stop us getting into Europe.

Good points 

Conspiracies are for losers and those who don't know how to win, we have proved we do know how to win, however we don't always compete or rather this squad and managements are guilty of that failure.

Funny this theory only came out after we failed to leave it in our hands to finish second. Last nights display was pathetic and if we don't finish second that's 100% on the manager and players. No poiint trying to point the finger at anyone else to make us feel better 

...and people try and say we're not falling for the same paranoia as the scum did.

It's pathetic, complete and utter loser mentality they had - and now a lot of our fans have.

We should never worry about what anyone else is doing, if we won against the sheep it would not have mattered a fuck. 

We are simply not good enough, and if we do not get second place - it is entirely our fault and not a referees, or another teams, or the weather, or because the stars are out of alignment.

By being shite we leave ourselves open to all the utter bollocks we should be staying away from.

Wee team loser mentality

36 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It really doesn’t matter cause we won’t beat Hibs. Best we can hope for is the position we’re in at the moment

I reckon if we take a point Sundaythen we will get second as I think the papes will scud Aberdeen 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I reckon if we take a point Sundaythen we will get second as I think the papes will scud Aberdeen 

I never thought of that actually, I thought it was 2 in it cause we drew last night. The drink convincing me Aberdeen got a point last night but we didn’t  :lol:

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

...and people try and say we're not falling for the same paranoia as the scum did.

It's pathetic, complete and utter loser mentality they had - and now a lot of our fans have.

We should never worry about what anyone else is doing, if we won against the sheep it would not have mattered a fuck. 

We are simply not good enough, and if we do not get second place - it is entirely our fault and not a referees, or another teams, or the weather, or because the stars are out of alignment.

By being shite we leave ourselves open to all the utter bollocks we should be staying away from.

Wee team loser mentality

Well said and couldn't have put it any better myself 

This is the reality of this group of players: SPL position 2-4. That's a season's reality. We now have Gerrard, and we need at least 5/6 players of significantly higher calibre. I'm not as confident as I was after King's interview, but there's nothing to do but wait. It really doesn't matter what happens for the rest of this season.