Conspiracy anyone?

I'm not seeing this as an excuse for not finishing 2nd, not in the slightest. I'm seeing it as funny (if) the sheep beat the taigs. Funny of how obsessed they are with us when they should instead be skelping them and sending there fans home happy. 

I said Man U would lose to West Brom at Old Trafford to stop city winning it at home,  I called the tims losing to hibs, now I'm calling this. 

16 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'm not seeing this as an excuse for not finishing 2nd, not in the slightest. I'm seeing it as funny (if) the sheep beat the taigs. Funny of how obsessed they are with us when they should instead be skelping them and sending there fans home happy. 

I said Man U would lose to West Brom at Old Trafford to stop city winning it at home,  I called the tims losing to hibs, now I'm calling this. 

Can't see it mate. Under him they've not lost a domestic game.at home. Dont see them throwing that away. In saying that A draw might be enough for Aberdeen right enough 

I expect the tims to play a weakened side but The sheep have been hammered every time they go to the piggery. We will probably get beat and so will we.

As for refereeing decisions against us this year have been the worst in living memory, As a Club we have done fuck all about it, Not saying we go and cause a ref's strike but it needs highlighted and a push for VAR in the SPFL because the refs are totally incompetent. 

I just hope Hibs lose tonight, don't fancy us going into that game away in Edinburgh and coming out with anything when the pressure is on. TBH right now, all I want is European Football next season for Gerrard to come into. 2nd place, after this abysmal season will just be a bonus, although it is a shitty bonus....

Tarriers will do them ffs , mcinnes is a bottler , the unwashed are getting our trophy after that game at their piggery , no way will the sheep do anything , best scenario is ,sheep kick fuck out them n maybe injure a few for the cup . We'll draw n beat the sheep to 2nd  , that's what I'm thinking anyway 

27 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

I don't buy the conspiracy shite, they will beat the sheep easily and it's what we do that counts. No excuses for our shitebaggery.

Spot on mate.

We are in this position because of our shitty home record. We have taken 10 points off the sheep and still we are 1 point behind.

We finish 4th on Sunday it's done to us no one else.

23 hours ago, JentleJames said:

How’s this for a conspiracy....If Hibs win tomorrow (by less than 10 clear goals) and Aberdeen lose on Sunday....a draw between Rangers and Hibs would get us second and Hibs into Europe in 3rd with Aberdeen rooted in 4th. ???

90 mins of passing the ball across the back 4 like the end of helicopter Sunday anyone?

Ironically a Hibs win against Hearts would actually be better than a draw. Obviously a Hearts win is best. If Hibs draw with Hearts, Aberdeen will be guaranteed 2nd or 3rd and both us and Hibs could still be 2nd, 3rd or 4th. Hibs would have to go all out for a win. 

13 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Conspiracy theories are for Bheasts, we're just fucking abysmal.

I have absolute proof that conspiracy theories are for bheasts...... hope nobody minds me linking this but I havent seen it mentioned

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/701625/flat-earth-bet-planet-disc-shaped-conspiracy-nasa-grimsby-uk-news

22 minutes ago, RogueBear said:

I have absolute proof that conspiracy theories are for bheasts...... hope nobody minds me linking this but I havent seen it mentioned

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/701625/flat-earth-bet-planet-disc-shaped-conspiracy-nasa-grimsby-uk-news

sniff sniff

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

sniff sniff

sniff somewhere else bud, the story is about a tim who tried to put £100 on the earth being flat. Frankly I thought it would fit in quite nicely to this thread

50 minutes ago, RogueBear said:

Gerrard get in touch mate, i’ll take that bet, you can even pick your own odds! I know you’ll see this as you’ll no doubt have an account on here ya beast!! 

I agree with the OP. After the draw with Kilmarnock which set the scene to show that the squad are too busy thinking about the cup final Brenda will give a team talk along the lines of :-

'I know some of you lads have morals and scruples but you have to put all that aside

because we can do the dirty by letting the Baa Baa's win the match.

The fans will know what we are doing. They will even cheer the other team's goal."