Conspiracy anyone?

1 minute ago, gersandy said:

No chance. The only conspiracy is these useless buffoons passing themselves off as footballers.

Absolutely skelped off celtic, losing games to Hamilton, Kilmarnock, Dundee, Progres. 

Totally agree with you. Perhaps I should have been more clear in referring to the game at The Piggery today, rather than the whole season.

Any gambler worth his salt would have made a packet backing the mutton molestors.

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

Totally agree with you. Perhaps I should have been more clear in referring to the game at The Piggery today, rather than the whole season.

Any gambler worth his salt would have made a packet backing the mutton molestors.

I won a few quid on it at 1-7.9 the way I saw it was if I backed the sheep, the payout would make me feel a tiny bit better about us not getting second.

It's a shocking state of affairs when Rangers fans have to do that to lesson the depression.

On 08/05/2018 at 22:05, Jakes Pal said:

If I was a betting man and if I had a mortgage, I would be punting an Aberdeen win at the Piggery.

I don't bet after seeing a couple of pals go bad on it, but occasionally put on £2 accys. I walked past Ladbrokes yesterday and nearly went in to stick £50 on it.