Europe Guaranteed

The tim fans would be happier letting the sheep win to get them second than they would winning 5-0 on the day they get the trophy 

no really giving a fuck. Unless a total capitulation at Easter road then we will be in Europe and big Stevie G will have competitive games quickly, meaning baws will be kicked and players will be signed and shipped out much sooner 

Arithmetic is arithmetic.   It'll keep journos and doom-sayers in clover until the game is over.   But wait a minute.  This is Rangers.   The team should be going there to impose itself on the game, to score goals, and to win.  Winning football games is what we are about.  It's what Gerrard is about so the sooner the team get into the mode of winning because winning is what Rangers do the better.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I've not heard anything mate. I'd imagine it will be getting finalised soon though. Gerrard will surely have an idea of what he wants to do?

Hopefully a decent few games in the US, hopefully Stevie G will sway it for some decent opposition 

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

Hopefully a decent few games in the US, hopefully Stevie G will sway it for some decent opposition 

I'd like that. LA Galaxy would be good or maybe Texas or Chicago, I'd love that.

In Europe I'd love to play some games in Italy or Portugal.

Just now, Shuggy said:

looks like celtic put out a weakened tonight. I think theyll do the same against the sheep, looks like a win is required for us.

I don't even think a win will be enough. Aberdeen are winning that game at the weekend. Same way Hibs did against them.