Europe Guaranteed

I work alongside a mhank who claims not to be that big a fan, spent the whole hearts game cheering on hivs and was ragin when lafferty and naismith scored was fuckin class he was havin a well controlled meltdown made my night. Plus the £3 double tonite bagged a wee £50 for the weekend

9 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Jimmy nichol is far too old to plays against hivs on Sunday. Also he was limping last night, I’m sure he’d rule him self out

At least he'd show our players how to put in a fuckin tackle :headwall:

11 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I've not heard anything mate. I'd imagine it will be getting finalised soon though. Gerrard will surely have an idea of what he wants to do?

Last I heard was they are going to Germany but don't know if that will change post Gerrard being announced

Just now, King Jela said:

This. Call me ‘surrender monkey’ or whatever but that brass facts is Europe, for us, seems pointless. 

We still need it for a carrot to dangle in front of possible signings. Gerrard won't be saying we'll get pumped out before schools go back even tho we all know it's highly likely.

Plus if we get a couple full houses at Ibrox every penny helps the situation we are in at the minute. I know most are away on holiday around that time but with SG coming in I reckon it will be close to full even to play from mob from Malta.