Europe Guaranteed

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

My worry is because McCrorie is missing for the weekend Halliday will play DM and Hodson LB

even typing that made me nauseous 

I am not a Halliday admirer,  but thought he was doing ok recently. Getting stuck in at left back aint fucking easy. I wish to fuck he could do better as I would like him to succeed. Maybe with better coaching, who knows.

21 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I am not a Halliday admirer,  but thought he was doing ok recently. Getting stuck in at left back aint fucking easy. I wish to fuck he could do better as I would like him to succeed. Maybe with better coaching, who knows.

Mmm I don’t like his amateur dramatics if I’m honest. Although I agree he did put a shift in against the sheep but is bullied way too often  

Can’t see Gerrard fancying this type of player 

If we get 2nd place Its a slight progression on last seasons 3rd spot, barring our old firm results.. which in reality will only get better once Gerrard identifies what we need. From 2012 being demoted and making our way back to the top flight I think 2nd would put a rise smile upon peoples face after the brutality of the old firms games this season.

3 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

I take it we enter in the first qualifying round then? 

Was the preliminary round last year wasn’t it?

If we finish 2nd and the taigs win the cup it's 2nd qualifying round all other scenarios it'll be 1st unless we lose by 6 goals to hivs

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Mmm I don’t like his amateur dramatics if I’m honest. Although I agree he did put a shift in against the sheep but is bullied way too often  

Agreed about the dramatics.

for example, giving the ball away and then feigning injury, it’s something he does at least once a game, every fucking game. 

And saying ‘at least once’ is being very, very kind. 

2 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

I take it we enter in the first qualifying round then? 

Was the preliminary round last year wasn’t it?

Was 1st round last year too - preliminary round is a new thing this year, it basically weeds out 8 Diddy teams from the first round at the start

4 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

If Gerrard thinks Andy is worth keeping as anything more than a ball boy then he’s off to a pretty horrific start