Return of the McKay?

TMB

Would you be happy if Rangers brought back Barrie McKay?  

496 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be happy if Rangers brought back Barrie McKay?

1 hour ago, cascadeshrimp said:

For 600k yes I think we should

He's not good enough to be a starter (yet) but for that sort of money it's a no brainer

You can't compare the two,remeber Barry wasn't even treat like a human when he was here,aye right!

The reason you gave for signing McKay was "If he's not good enough for the 17th team in the championship then he's not good enough for us". You didn't say it was because of his comments after leaving.

Cummings lasted even less time there than McKay, so why would you take him?

No thanks, had too many chances to become a great player IMO had lots of potential and i expect someone of his age and capabilities running his socks off for 90 mins trying to be as busy and influential as possible week in week out with a point to prove.

The amount of time i watched him literally walk from position to position made it clear to me hes got no ambition, waste of money id say him coming back, however maybe he would start performing and trying to fulfill his potential under SG.

But for me id like to see us bring in an exciting name in wide positions.

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

No thanks, had too many chances to become a great player IMO had lots of potential and i expect someone of his age and capabilities running his socks off for 90 mins trying to be as busy and influential as possible week in week out with a point to prove.

The amount of time i watched him literally walk from position to position made it clear to me hes got no ambition, waste of money id say him coming back, however maybe he would start performing and trying to fulfill his potential under SG.

But for me id like to see us bring in an exciting name in wide positions.

What names do you consider exciting 

I'm not sure why the penny hasn't dropped for him yet, but the attributes he doesn't have in abundance are the ones that are the easiest to acquire.

Based on pure ability alone I genuinely can't think of anyone Scottish with more ability than him.

His pace with the ball, first touch, ability to beat a man, skill, and weight of pass are all on a level with players at clubs outwith the top 6 in the English Premiership.

2 hours ago, OhW said:

The reason you gave for signing McKay was "If he's not good enough for the 17th team in the championship then he's not good enough for us". You didn't say it was because of his comments after leaving.

Cummings lasted even less time there than McKay, so why would you take him?

Cause he's a cocky little cunt with a possible profitable fee, and in a position where we are light. Wee Barry's a wee fanny who did not really enjoy his time here last time around and is 1/4 the player that Murphy is.

I could have typed loads of reasons in my post but boiled it down

Hope this clears it up for you