Scott Brown Player of year

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

I couldn’t give a fuck and tbh I don’t know why some of our fans give so much of a fuck about this irrelevant mongo.

Coz none of our players got the stains to do anything about his pish , when we had a midfield of Mendes , Davis , Ferguson and Thomson this cunt didn’t exist , now he’s actually running Scottish football 

celtic captain Scott Brown has been named player of the year for 2018 by the Scottish Football Writers Association.

These cunts have affected Scottish football throughout the previous few seasons so I guess it is appropriate to have these fenians also pick a player of the year award.

Just now, Cedrick said:

Coz none of our players got the stains to do anything about his pish , when we had a midfield of Mendes , Davis , Ferguson and Thomson this cunt didn’t exist , now he’s actually running Scottish football 

Just seems most of our fans obsess over him, every time we sign or get linked with a player it always “Lego eater will be shit scared” or “he’ll sort out lego eater” why do we give the cunt so much attention.

Just now, Siwel said:

Just seems most of our fans obsess over him, every time we sign or get linked with a player it always “Lego eater will be shit scared” or “he’ll sort out lego eater” why do we give the cunt so much attention.

Agree mate , think we are all just desperate for someone to put him in his place , unfortunately none of the current players can’t or don’t want to try 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Good to see a Rangers man getting the Award.

So true. For his testimonial he should have arranged it against us, at half time he could have pulled a Gers top on and  played for us and lived out his boyhood dream.

I don't give a fuck which tarrier cunt got it, but it shouldn't really be a surprise that the leader of the scum would get it. It just shows you the standard of player in Scottish football at the moment when a useless overrated cunt like him wins POTY.