Jimmy Nicholl press conference

soulboy

Listening to what he's said there, to me, it sounds like he's saying that he knows there's players in that dressing room who quite frankly shouldn't be at the club, and he knows exactly who hasn't been giving their all for the club. 

They're in for a rude awakening come pre-season.

I read the article and he says we only need 3 or 4 new players forgive me if it’s out of context but even so if he said that it’s alarming and possibly explains why we never rise out the shit because the people who are close to the players and see them every day obviously get taken in by their character and good training sessions - it’s the fans that watch this pish once a week and can see who needs shipped out 

infuriating hearing that pish from Jim who is someone I like 

he’s wrong it’s 3 or 4 we should keep not 3 or 4 being all we need 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I read the article and he says we only need 3 or 4 new players forgive me if it’s out of context but even so if he said that it’s alarming and possibly explains why we never rise out the shit because the people who are close to the players and see them every day obviously get taken in by their character and good training sessions - it’s the fans that watch this pish once a week and can see who needs shipped out 

infuriating hearing that pish from Jim who is someone I like 

he’s wrong it’s 3 or 4 we should keep not 3 or 4 being all we need 

He says maybe Gerrard will get more out of incumbent players and only need to add 3 or 4. The context was how much time should/would Gerrard get. He answered saying it depends how much upheaval there is within the squad. 

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

He says maybe Gerrard will get more out of incumbent players and only need to add 3 or 4. The context was how much time should/would Gerrard get. He answered saying it depends how much upheaval there is within the squad. 

Even still he’s wrong - way off the mark 

its frustrating listening to people with influence coming out with this stuff 

we need someone with balls to do what’s needed - I hated Pedro with every bit of dna I’ve got but he’d be axing the lot of them - his problem is he’d replace them with them similar pish 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Nobodies listening to this right he says he may need eight or nine it depends on what he needs.

Yeah he started off by saying 8 or 9 then said but who knows it might be 4 or 5 

2 minutes ago, teddybear1975 said:

Do you not think he is basically giving the press nothing to run with? As others have alluded too he prob knows there are many players that are not to standard but isn't going to spill it at a press conference. It' Gerrards decision not his.

People are obsessed with the media - whatever happened to honesty? Give the press whatever they want to run with, we look an even bigger joke in the press saying we only need 3 or 4 regardless of context 

I’m not one for hidden meanings, sub context, mind games - I just want to hear the truth someone with balls and honesty - it doesn’t matter if it’s gerrards decision he’s the manager and entitled to his opinion too 

4 minutes ago, teddybear1975 said:

I still think coming out in a press conference saying we need a lot of new players is wrong espicially with an important game on sunday. 

That’s fair but I prefer the honesty you can look at it another way in that anyone worth their salt it should fire them up and say I’ll prove Him wrong 

or he could have just said he’s not got an opinion on it but what he said is the worst thing because who’s to say they might not get complement and think the gaffer only thinks we need to add a couple I’m doing just fine - these arseholes who are a disgrace to the jersey don’t need an excuse 

27 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Even still he’s wrong - way off the mark 

its frustrating listening to people with influence coming out with this stuff 

we need someone with balls to do what’s needed - I hated Pedro with every bit of dna I’ve got but he’d be axing the lot of them - his problem is he’d replace them with them similar pish 

It's still not quite what he said. He was talking about how long Gerrard needs and he'll get the time even if he needs 8 or 9 players but Gerrard might feel he can get a lot more out of the slackers and feel he only needs 4 or 5.

Just now, writingranger said:

It's still not quite what he said. He was talking about how long Gerrard needs and he'll get the time even if he needs 8 or 9 players but Gerrard might feel he can get a lot more out of the slackers and feel he only needs 4 or 5.

And he’s still wrong (for the 3rd time) 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That’s fair but I prefer the honesty you can look at it another way in that anyone with their salt it should fire them up and say I’ll prove I’m wrong 

or he could have just said he’s not got an opinion on it but what he said is the worst thing because who’s to say they might not get complement and think the gaffer only thinks we need to add a couple I’m doing just fine - these arseholes who are a disgrace to the jersey don’t need an excuse 

Fair enough bud. Too be honest he kinda sat on the fence saying we may need 3 or 4 maybe 8 or 9. I would like to think coming out saying a new squad etc is required would fire up the squad but I'm too sure with some of these wall flowers masquarading as Rangers players. Sad as of where we are the now I guess.

Hopefully Gerrard will see what needs done sharpish.

12 minutes ago, teddybear1975 said:

I still think coming out in a press conference saying we need a lot of new players is wrong espicially with an important game on sunday. 

Agree with you . No sense in slaughtering the players before a game that could make us finish second .