I'll just leave this here !

15 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

They were at the right hand of those wanting us dead. That's why it's here.  And yes, it's funny.

1 hour ago, ally62 said:

thats good Bears den from Bearsden bear...get it :lol:  

43 minutes ago, sondicklg said:

What is funny and relevant in your opinion?

fuck the pope?

WATP

6 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

giphy-1.gif.a3ae81cc4de6dad6232485cf16c8820b.gif

I think it's called bears den because if you were in the woods in lets say Canada and you came across a big cave that 100% was a bears living space, the only thing you would want to see in that said lair would be other like minded bears.

14 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I think it's called bears den because if you were in the woods in lets say Canada and you came across a big cave that 100% was a bears living space, the only thing you would want to see in that said lair would be other like minded bears.

Aye but if there had been a wee dog with just three legs outside the cave snapping at you and telling you it's going to bring you down for six years, you'd laugh like fuck when that wee dug looked like it was dying without you even having to bother engaging with it.

52 minutes ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

The fact that we went up as they went down makes it even sweeter, because they didn’t get the opportunity to line to coffers with the blue pound! :dance:

This. I'm not obsessed with them by any stretch, am just chuffed as fuck at the way that worked itself out.

Their undisguised glee at us when fired into Division 3 as a football fan was hard to take so I am finding it quite difficult to muster up any sort of sympathy for them, what goes around comes around.

Remember the young guy we had training with us from Livi called Matthew Knox who was destined for big things, where did he end up?

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

Their undisguised glee at us when fired into Division 3 as a football fan was hard to take so I am finding it quite difficult to muster up any sort of sympathy for them, what goes around comes around.

Remember the young guy we had training with us from Livi called Matthew Knox who was destined for big things, where did he end up?

As a club from the top down they took the piss out of us to the glee of their followers  and indeed twisted fans of other clubs.

So glad they are finally getting a wee dose of comeuppance.

In general I wouldn't give a monkey's about Dundee Utd but they tried to kill us and then signed one of our up and coming stars and said no Development fee was due because We were a new club. 

He'll mend them. 

Charlie Telfer will have cost them at least 350K between fee and wages.  What a decision that was.