I'll just leave this here !

10 minutes ago, mchammer said:

I watched both games and to be fair, neither of the teams deserve to be in the premiership.

Livi will probably not make it by Thistle or Ross County.

But I did enjoy the arabs getting sand in their face. Never did like the bas***ds!

The whole play-off system is so heavily weighted against the championship side (as we know too well). They should make it a two up, two down system, or just have a straight play-off between second top of the championship and second bottom of the spl . 

Partick will beat Livi, but I think Ross County will be a closer game if it's them. 

1 hour ago, DMax399 said:

I have zero sympathy for them.  I hope that they rot in the Championship for years to come.

Er no.......... East of Scotland League or total extinction are the preferred options for this mob. Where is Peter and his millions now you need him after dancing to his tune Thomson?

Did they not only sell a thousand odd season tickets last year and where hailing it as a good amount.

This can't be sustainable and outwith selling the club and or current/new investment administration must be looming!

Oh nearly forgot, die you dundeehive bastards (glad I got that of my chest)!

6 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Watching them die is one of the pleasures of Scottish football, league 1 beckons for them.

Anyone that does not want this club to die . Clearly weren't around 4/5 years ago and giving a fuck .

Want them to die but if suffering is what it has to be , then so be it :guns:

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Anyone that does not want this club to die . Clearly weren't around 4/5 years ago and giving a fuck .

Want them to die but if suffering is what it has to be , then so be it :guns:

Both please. 

Prolonged suffering then gone. 

Some businessman that Thommo.

Yer clubs on the breadline so take a frontline stance on getting half your biggest earners removed.

All those rules they campaigned to get added or changed for sporting integrity are now going to kill the fuds own club. They were only surviving on handouts before in the hope of promotion. They cant afford another year or more in the championship.it was promotion or bust for the rats.......and they didnt get promotion.

I suspect they will go into admin soon to avoid being docked even more points.

Luvvly jubbly.