Sheep escape piggery

2nd Flute

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Imagine wanting your own team to lose to the sheep though .

That would never happen with me . No matter what

The way I see it is the Sheep are an irrelevance, whereas we're at war with the filth. Sellic have the view that you do whatever it takes to keep yourself on top and to keep your real threats down, and we should too. They're ruthless. We should be. Winning some meaningless battle with the sheep is less important than the war.

3 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

I had £25 on the sheep. Easiest money ill ever make. Of course I will pass the proceeds to the lodge for charitable support. 

Scottish football is rancid, but we only have ourselves to blame. 

Almost gave you a like until I read your last sentence mate.

We are Scotland, we're Scottish, WATP - fuck all those oirish, fenian, low life, gypsy immigrants. 

28 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

It matters not two fucks, because we shouldn't be in the position we need to rely on others for results........... HOWEVER.......... what these hypocritical bastards, who are so quick to put themselves on a moral pedi stool have affectively done is nothing short of match fixing. 

They've done it in full glare of the authorities too, just think about that for a minute. Are we to believe that a squad on the brink of their second domestic treble just coincidently lose at home to a main rival for the first time in fourteen years? 

An official complaint would be lodged without a seconds hesitation were the shoe on the other foot after todays events, you had better believe that one. If I'd my way I'd be taking them on head first from this minute. No vailed suggestion either, rather a full two barrels strongly worded threat of taking the matter to eufa unless an official investigation is launched. At the very least it puts a marker down and they'd know they are in a fist fight from now on. 

lol

4 hours ago, billym27 said:

absolute fix. taigs let them win.

I'm not complaining, whacked 20 quid on the sheep on Friday at 6-1 , however it was 10-1 in Wednesday which seems very odd - unusual betting pattern??? I'm convinced half of the celtic support did exactly the same in midweek. Of course "the better team won" today.

1 hour ago, Paulbrian11 said:

I don’t think they threw the game, I just think it was one of those end of season games when one team has nothing to play for and the other is fighting for something.  It happens all the time.

Long may that bad form continue into next weeks final, although I highly doubt it and can see a 6 nil thumping of MWell on the cards...not bad for a team "struggling with form".

38 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The £500k lost by not getting 2nd place will be made three fold from gate receipts for the extra Europa game. Also itll give the impending new players a competitive game for us prior to the league starting. They might of conceded that game to affect us but its done it for the better in my opinion.

Came on to post exactly this.

Gerrards first competitive game no doubt with new look squad,the money will be more than made back.

If its a positive result then the feel good factor with players, Stevie G and support carries into start of season.

1 minute ago, mrmojorisin said:

My tim mate text after the game.....and seemed their fans seemed happy to allow the sheep a small victory to keep us down.

Got the same vibe from my timmy aqquentices, at the start of the week. It's all part of their grand plan this season.

31 minutes ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

Came on to post exactly this.

Gerrards first competitive game no doubt with new look squad,the money will be more than made back.

If its a positive result then the feel good factor with players, Stevie G and support carries into start of season.

There will probably also be a bit of bidding for the first Europa  game on TV,  normally it's been Premier Sports who sweep up these games because it doesn't justify BT/Sky (BBC Scotland simply can't  afford it)to dedicate an OB team for it. However, with Gerrard being a BT Pundit - I can see them splashing out the cash for the game and all the pre-match exclusive interviews and build up during the week. 

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Got the same vibe from my timmy aqquentices, at the start of the week. It's all part of their grand plan this season.

None of them even looked that bothered that they had lost their last home game and took the sheen off a title presentation.

Logans pavement dancing at the end was a highlight tho 

6 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

There will probably also be a bit of bidding for the first Europa  game on TV,  normally it's been Premier Sports who sweep up these games because it doesn't justify BT/Sky (BBC Scotland simply can't  afford it)to dedicate an OB team for it. However, with Gerrard being a BT Pundit - I can see them splashing out the cash for the game and all the pre-match exclusive interviews and build up during the week. 

Yep could be a good shout.

As long as get a good squad together it wont be anything but a positive.

8 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

None of them even looked that bothered that they had lost their last home game and took the sheen off a title presentation.

Logans pavement dancing at the end was a highlight tho 

It's all a bit strange isn't it??? Brendan probably didn't ask them directly to throw a game, but probably to keep fit for the final and avoid aggro and injury. Either way, myself and few pals scooped up the cash from them - and it is a sad state of affairs that we weren't pushing them all the way. They certainly are a poor side when put under pressure.

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

The £500k lost by not getting 2nd place will be made three fold from gate receipts for the extra Europa game. Also itll give the impending new players a competitive game for us prior to the league starting. They might of conceded that game to affect us but its done it for the better in my opinion.

I like your thinking. And I concur. It was actually really worth conceding the late equaliser today just to see Lennon make an absolute tit of himself once again. Added to events at the piggery it just goes to show that it is indeed

All about The Rangers.

51 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Good point ?

Guess who the ref was at Scumdone today 

Craig Thompson 

fucking unbelievable 

He gets his final OF league game at piggery against us for beggars 

He gets league cup final v Motherwell  for beggars 

He gets final Edinburgh Derby 

He gets Scottish cup final v Motherwell for the  beggars 

One would think he is being rewarded for some sterling service ........... for beggars 

Wouldn't be surprised if he was presented today with some sort of gratitude award 

38 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I like your thinking. And I concur. It was actually really worth conceding the late equaliser today just to see Lennon make an absolute tit of himself once again. Added to events at the piggery it just goes to show that it is indeed

All about The Rangers.

I don't agree with this 

We made him happy and that pissed me off