Two third place finishes under this board

Smile

Countless poor decisions and total lack of transparency spunking money on absolute shite and giving the Managers job to a scum supporting youth coach.

Is Bringing in Gerrard good enough to forget how poorly they have performed since taking over?  

Is it good enough.?

They're slowly but surely turning us into a diddy club with their negligence and lies. A complete and utter failure 

Gerrard is their last throw of the dice and if they don't back him with loads of cash (no sniggering at the back) they'll surely be hounded out. 

19 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

They're slowly but surely turning us into a diddy club with their negligence and lies. A complete and utter failure 

Gerrard is their last throw of the dice and if they don't back him with loads of cash (no sniggering at the back) they'll surely be hounded out. 

I'm happy to give Gerrard a chance and we all hope he does well but we really need a board who can run a football club. 

Refs and the media know they can do and say what they like as we are easy meat for them.

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Utter shite. You honestly think he would take the job without guarantees of funding? 

He probably has been given assurances of Funding from Dave King, whether King can deliver is another matter. 

2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Beyond embarrassing to claim finishing above Hibs and Kilmarnock is an achievement. 

:confused:

If you won the league you'd need to finish above them.

Your post doesn't really make any sense

35 minutes ago, Smile said:

Countless poor decisions and total lack of transparency spunking money on absolute shite and giving the Managers job to a scum supporting youth coach.

Is Bringing in Gerrard good enough to forget how poorly they have performed since taking over?  

Is it good enough.?

Point taken and agree with the narrative, but the footballing staff being beat in to a third place by a team who they have taken 10 points from over the course of the season points the finger first and foremost at them. Agree that the leadership from the top down has to be addressed but above that this team infuriating as they are should have realistically came 2nd...

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I don't have a lot of time for the board but the more than adequately funded us to finish 2nd at least, too bad Pedro bought mostly shite.

Appointing Murty after failing to get McInnes sealed our fate. This for me with their dropped points was a season to challenge them.

Without playing devil's advocate, celtic finished less than 9 points clear this season. The points we dropped were unacceptable but we can definitely win this with some investment.

Before the split I genuinely thought we would finish 4th and I'm still gutted we finished 3rd. I don't think there will be a challenge next season but the year after maybe. We won't know until we see what Stevie G is like as a manager and what the recruitment is like.

1 minute ago, Johnsey said:

Without playing devil's advocate, celtic finished less than 9 points clear this season. The points we dropped were unacceptable but we can definitely win this with some investment.

Before the split I genuinely thought we would finish 4th and I'm still gutted we finished 3rd. I don't think there will be a challenge next season but the year after maybe. We won't know until we see what Stevie G is like as a manager and what the recruitment is like.

Even if he turns out to be the best manager on the planet, he’ll only be as good as the players around him and this bunch don’t cut it.