Rossiter

Lloyd

7 minutes ago, gsa said:

It's obvious to anyone who knows anything about football that he's an improvement on all of our current centre midfielders.

Aye if he plays ffs ,we need him to be playing games ,he's been a crock since we signed him ,be surprised if it changes 

10 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Said on here for a long time...the boys a player...has something what we have been missing for years in the middle of the park...

Hopefully the wee man stays injury clear and gets a pre season under his belt ready for they cunts next season.

Aye that something is he can actually play football. 

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

Aye if he plays ffs ,we need him to be playing games ,he's been a crock since we signed him ,be surprised if it changes 

The found that all his injuries where coming from a back problem think it was a misaligned pelvis or something. 

So they hope that’s the end of his problems. 

Remember him stepping up and facing the press after the European nonsense, something no senior player could and should have a done. The lad is an undoubted talent and on that evidence alone I hope his physicality matches his mental steel and he moves on to next season injury free...

Fully fit, I’d love to see Rossiter and McCrorie as our sitting midfielders.

We will have many options as a midfield trio with Rossiter, McCrorie, Arfield, Dorrans, Docherty and Holt. That’s before Gerrard signs or sells to be fair, with Arfield still to be confirmed.

2 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Fully fit, I’d love to see Rossiter and McCrorie as our sitting midfielders.

We will have many options as a midfield trio with Rossiter, McCrorie, Arfield, Dorrans, Docherty and Holt. That’s before Gerrard signs or sells to be fair, with Arfield still to be confirmed.

A midfield of Mccrorie Rossiter and Arfield would make me happy.