Rossiter

Lloyd

When you compare Jordan to some of the other players in our squad, after receiving a tackle, he is what we have missed. He got back up and didn't let it affect him, halliday pulls the junkie down and rolls on the ground injured. Know who I would want as a Rangers man and its not the one that is 

The boy needs (and deserves a break) health wise. First game for ages and I thought he did well in the situation.

It doesn't matter beyond if he's a regular or not, but the boy played well today and scored a goal any of us would have been proud of. Good on you son. I loved it! 

He's got some quality and hopefully SG with help him there, but that tackle today was fucking outrageous and could have finished him off. A yellow? You're having a laugh (same as most of the clowns this season). 

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I am convinced you are not a Rangers supporter. I really am. I don’t think you are a taig or anything I just think you come on here for the wind up, don’t attend games etc  

You are unbelievably negative towards Rangers. So much so it causes me to think this - as no bear would continue to spout the complete and utter shite you do on a consistent basis. 

If you are a bear then I apologise and I’m saddened that you’re an example of what our support have become. A good example at that. 

He is Stevie Gerrards pal. He speaks for him on here. Behave yourself.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Well that’s a load of bollocks. 

I don't see the hype I see one permanently injured player and a weak youth player who cant play his own position and gets shunted into midfield puts in a few strong tackles and people go overboard.

53 minutes ago, Smile said:

I don't see the hype I see one permanently injured player and a weak youth player who cant play his own position and gets shunted into midfield puts in a few strong tackles and people go overboard.

What hype, some of us see with a bit of luck and hardwork these 2 youngsters could have a good future with us. I haven't seen anyone comparing them to Kante for fuck sake or De Bruyne.  We all know one needs to work on his first touch and the other needs to get run of games without getting injured.  

I'd rather keep those 2 and Morelos , same age and attributes but need works than the rest of the squad. I will say this again we can't get rid of every player.  Can you name any of the squad you would keep before them.

9 minutes ago, broxi51 said:

What hype, some of us see with a bit of luck and hardwork these 2 youngsters could have a good future with us. I haven't seen anyone comparing them to Kante for fuck sake or De Bruyne.  We all know one needs to work on his first touch and the other needs to get run of games without getting injured.  

I'd rather keep those 2 and Morelos , same age and attributes but need works than the rest of the squad. I will say this again we can't get rid of every player.  Can you name any of the squad you would keep before them.

We need players now not players that could come good in the future.

Just now, Smile said:

We need players now not players that could come good in the future.

Still doesn't answer the question, who would you realistically keep before those 2 or 3 or would you realistically replace everyone

1 minute ago, broxi51 said:

Still doesn't answer the question, who would you realistically keep before those 2 or 3 or would you realistically replace everyone

I want to replace as many of these shitebags as we can, yes. 

This isn't question time I'm not the kind of poster who needs you to tell him you agree or disagree with him.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I think its a bit strange that just before a break he comes back. 

Exactly, however their is an optimistic part of me that thinks Gerrard wants to keep him on and maybe influenced the decision today (he was at Auchenhowie earlier this week).

The boy and that what he is, was only turned 18 when the breadman brought him.in. Now only 20 and hopefully over the serious injury that persisted with him.

Only 20!!! Some need to catch on. Glad the weeman has shut a few tossers up that have slated him on social media and such.

Just what the wee guy would need to read or hear when hes battling to proove those wrong.