Docherty

Some of these comments are awful harsh on the boy imo. In the lead up to the 3-2 game against them we were wax lyrical about him and for good reason. Since then, like everybody else in the squad, he’s fell apart. He’ll do fine for us if he’s got the right attitude. 

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Some of these comments are awful harsh on the boy imo. In the lead up to the 3-2 game against them we were wax lyrical about him and for good reason. Since then, like everybody else in the squad, he’s fell apart. He’ll do fine for us if he’s got the right attitude. 

He's been playing too deep since he's been here,same with Dorrans. 

Think he'll be a good player for us if used properly. 

1 hour ago, Amac9 said:

You buy a player from Hamilton and that's exactly what you get.

Nowhere near good enough. Should be in the Olympics as an athlete but he is never a footballer.

That makes no sense at all, the best full back in british football at the moment once played for queens park. We have signed some of our best ever players from the likes of Clydebank and raith rovers. Hamilton have produced some cracking players the last few years and their youth teams are consistently at the top of their leagues.

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

I suppose we were lucky to avoid Robertson when at Queens Park, eh? Even when he totally raped us EVERY game we played against them. The game just isnt as simple as you are making it out to be... there are plenty of players in "shite" teams that can go on to to big things.

I remember him having 2 good games out of the 4 (2 of the games we beat the m 4-0 and 4-1) but i get what you are saying and agree with it.

Agreed. He’s a young player making the jump from Hamilton to Rangers and he’s come into a team that has been awful for most of the season and has had no real leadership on and off the park and yet people are writing him off already. That’s exactly why we cant and never will be a club who sign young players, develop them and then sell them on. As a support we aren’t patient enough to back a young player when they are adapting or going through a rough patch (the abuse that Morelos, Cummings and event McCrorie get is a further example of this).

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Hodson not deemed a good enough full back to start is then brought on to push the midfielder that started instead of him in to midfield.

JN only mistake today but it was costly.

Agreed.

Made zero fucking sense. I mentioned it at the time in the thread that it was weird that he wasn’t brought on. It was the obvious choice.

4 hours ago, gmcf said:

Ill be interested to see how Docherty comes along under SG . Very similar position and still young , I think we'll see a big difference next season . 

Exactly. He's a young lad, who's come into a car crash of a team and some are expecting him to be a star right away. 

Heard he was a John Brown recommendation.mostly on the premise he was a big bluenose.I actually watched him last year against the tarriers and he was diabolical. He won't make it at Rangers as he is simply not a good footballer.Think he will be loaned out at the start of the season