That Scott Allan Tackle

50 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Both the last 2 games saw the errors made early enough for us to recover.

Barely did enough on Tuesday & couldn’t hang on, once we HAD recovered today.

We need to look deeper than the refs.

Sorry, we need to be highlighting these Referee either fuck-ups or complete and utter bias.  Happening far too often.

1 minute ago, Brubear said:

To be fair they did focus on it and the full panel agreed it should have been a straight red with Michael Stewart actually highlighting Dallas' position and asking how he can justify it not being a red. 

Yeah saw it and was quite surprised at it being shown and how damning they were of the tackle. Thought they would have brushed over it.

That wee rossiter looks like a cracking wee player if we can keep him fit and injury free. Pity the Scottish mentality is to crunch a player like that and try to end his career to be seen as some sort of hero amoung the likes of hibs and Motherwell fans for the rest of their days. Fucking cunts. Hope getrards first signing is a hard man that commands respect from his own team and the opposition. Sick to death of getting booted off the park and having no body to give some back. Shower of shitebags.

1 hour ago, Boybluesy said:

What pissed me off is that there was no retribution. We really are a bunch of fucking softies.

Allen's WAS retribution for JR tackle that got him booked. He got away with it.

I do wonder whether our players know not to retaliate for fear of a red. Which is far more likely for our players.

I think over the years, so many taigs have constantly brought up the leniency shown towards Rangers players, that refs are actually scared to give us anything now. They're obviously also incompetent cunts, but I think they're shitebags as well. Probably job done for the taigs in that regard.

4 minutes ago, SheriffHood said:

I think over the years, so many taigs have constantly brought up the leniency shown towards Rangers players, that refs are actually scared to give us anything now. They're obviously also incompetent cunts, but I think they're shitebags as well. Probably job done for the taigs in that regard.

I think this is close. That and the fact the club don't seem to raise these things as an issue ensures there's no repercussions on these refs. 

Keep fucking up, don't do it against clubs like the scum and Hivs who have manager's who will kick off about it, jobs a good 'un.

3 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Rangers player does the same it's a sending off. Simple as that. Been happening all season. I expect Rangers to address the referee committee behind closed doors to explain the decisions against us this season. No need to go public, but there is a need to get an explanation

We did this before I think in the past 

It isn't enough .We have to be more vocal 

today was clear for all to see 

Vital game and not one but 5/6 big decisions and numerous others going against our club

It will continue until our club grows some balls 

9 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Fucking disgrace , what one of our senior pros went hunting for payback as per not fucking one of them  

Can you imagine Ian Ferguson taking that shite 

Instead we had Holt on a booking giving the bastard ref every chance to reduce us to 10 men 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Can you imagine Ian Ferguson taking that shite 

Instead we had Holt on a booking giving the bastard ref every chance to reduce us to 10 men 

No chance mate , they make they tackles against us now coz they know they can 

21 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I think this is close. That and the fact the club don't seem to raise these things as an issue ensures there's no repercussions on these refs. 

Keep fucking up, don't do it against clubs like the scum and Hivs who have manager's who will kick off about it, jobs a good 'un.

I don't think Gerrard will be shy to open his mouth about it. It's about time we had someone who isn't scared of these cunts.