Windass thanking Miller

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

"Waldo and Kenny".

Are done at Rangers.

And everyone on here will be looking forward to next season and less than interested in the clubs worst ever captain and a celtic badge thumping rat. 

Fuck off "Waldo and Kenny" and take "Andy Copland road Halliday", "Josh", "Tav", "Wes" and any one of the rest of the losers with you.

Rotten patter

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Yet people want Morelos hounded out the door for exactly this :lol:

And Windass who contributed more goals/assists than anybody else.

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

I think Miller had only scored 1 league goal by January of last season.  He singly handedly got us 2nd place in the league?  I think not.

He had at least three that I can remember, and it was third.

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

"Waldo and Kenny".

Are done at Rangers.

And everyone on here will be looking forward to next season and less than interested in the clubs worst ever captain and a celtic badge thumping rat. 

Fuck off "Waldo and Kenny" and take "Andy Copland road Halliday", "Josh", "Tav", "Wes" and any one of the rest of the losers with you.

You look at the names listed and tell me Kenny miller has a losing attitude?

That's the reason I think he deserves a send off. Gave his absolute all. There were times he literally dragged us through games.

Yes he's older now, yes he's done at this club, yes he has been kept on too long. He's worked his socks off everytime he's been on the pitch and I think he'll go on and do a job at another club for a year

12 minutes ago, gsa said:

"Waldo and Kenny".

Are done at Rangers.

:lol::lol:

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m quite happy for you to tell me, in detail, why they should’ve been sacked.

Why don't you tell us why they shouldn't have been? 

Or better still just forget two nonentities?

Not long until Kenny is banging the Hibs badge on his chest and celebrating with his good pal "Lenny".

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m quite happy for you to tell me, in detail, why they should’ve been sacked.

They had a bust up with our caretaker manager at the time, then several months before that they had another bust up again with our manager at the time. 

Caixinha and Murty were both sacked, so should Miller and Wallace have been. 

They care so much about Rangers that they'll flip the lid after getting beat 4-0 off them in a semi final, but where were they for all the other disastrous results before that game? 

12 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

You look at the names listed and tell me Kenny miller has a losing attitude?

That's the reason I think he deserves a send off. Gave his absolute all. There were times he literally dragged us through games.

Yes he's older now, yes he's done at this club, yes he has been kept on too long. He's worked his socks off everytime he's been on the pitch and I think he'll go on and do a job at another club for a year

There really wasn't. Dropping deep and doing lots of pointing isn't "dragging us through games".

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

I already did.

You didn't really. 

Just forget them mate, two nobodies in Rangers terms. Hopefully we'll have a proper captain next season and no ex celtic players in the team. 

Better days ahead without the rat. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

They had a bust up with our caretaker manager at the time, then several months before that they had another bust up again with our manager at the time. 

Caixinha and Murty were both sacked, so should Miller and Wallace have been. 

They care so much about Rangers that they'll flip the lid after getting beat 4-0 off them in a semi final, but where were they for all the other disastrous results before that game? 

So you have no idea?

Thought not.

Just now, gsa said:

You didn't really. 

Just forget them mate, two nobodies in Rangers terms. Hopefully we'll have a proper captain next season and no ex celtic players in the team. 

Better days ahead without the rat. 

I’ve posted it on here many a time.

You were probably too budy stalking the Millers and missed it.