Windass thanking Miller

4 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

:lol: theres quite a few. He argues back a bit aswell saying it's no nice hearing shite about his boy. 

Honestly canny blame him at all, I don't really care that people abuse them on Twitter, but we have that many mongos that'll abuse him on his Tweets about his bank and then jizz themselves over Tweets/Instagram posts by Candeias or Cardoso. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Honestly canny blame him at all, I don't really care that people abuse them on Twitter, but we have that many mongos that'll abuse him on his Tweets about his bank and then jizz themselves over Tweets/Instagram posts by Candeias or Cardoso. 

Social media is not a good tool for these players, being a bunch of tools themselves..........

20 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Aye Miller loves us that much he signed for the taigs and went mental when he scored against us.

Then he fucked off to Turkey for the money.

Then he touted himself for a move to us but then went to Cardiff for the money.

Then touted himself for a move to us but then went to Vancouver for the money.

Then eventually signed for us once we were the only club interested in giving him a payday.

Aye. Kenny loves us.

He fucked off to Turkey when told that his wages were being slashed by 50 percent as we were in financial difficulties even though our  chief exec was awarding himself bonuses.

Took a massive  wage cut to be one of our lowest earning players, less than Nicky Law etc to come back and play for us.

Mercenary though.

3 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Even my Granny's messaged me asking me to be nice to him

My Granny's my world she means everything to me but fuck off he's getting no sympathy fuck him

Nice to who :lol:

I think if you read into what he’s saying I get the impression Miller didn’t exactly slap Murty about after the semi, and I’m starting to worry about who actually made the decision to suspend the pair and what it was based on. If he’d done something out of order surely the players would have no time for Miller?

Was the whole thing an overreaction and deflection tactic by the board to take minds off the 4-0? Or even Murty himself taking it out on them?

14 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He fucked off to Turkey when told that his wages were being slashed by 50 percent as we were in financial difficulties even though our  chief exec was awarding himself bonuses.

Took a massive  wage cut to be one of our lowest earning players, less than Nicky Law etc to come back and play for us.

Mercenary though.

Left cos his wages were being cut but then took a pay cut to come back.

So aye, basically he came back cos nobody else wanted him.

If you're going to play Billy big time on twitter, wind up fans about tickets generally behave like a spice boy, be anonymous for 89 minutes of every match, act like Ronaldo after bagging a few against Ayr & Hamilton, celebrate deflected goals like you've won the Champions league.. well... expect to get it tight!

Less time tweeting more time earning your wages! 

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Toronto or Rangers 

Who do you think paid the most?

I heard something about a bear being in his garden while at Vancouver. Maybe that’s why he came back. I’m probably talking baloney.

Windass is a bit if a mongo, of that there is no doubt and he does go missing at times in games and needs to improve drastically. He is however capable of improvement, from last season to this season he has been by a mile the most improved player i have seen.  I feel sometimes he is villified when there are worse players to target, a few examples, morelos , what a greeting faced useless cunt he is! Halliday been utter garbage since coming back in, russel martin one of the most hopeless players i have ever seen