FAO police scotland

No chance mate. They know that the west of Scotland especially down Ibrox way there's a sectarian problem that causes political unrest with banners such as that.

The rest of the country's football supporters are allowed any banners they like, be they offensive, political, bad taste, religious, or sectarian nature, because it's just banter.

22 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Got a banner that says 'fenian scum' on it, ready to bring it to our next trip to Easter Road, what's the script with getting it in, just walk up to the ground or what???

I am sure in this fair society you will get away with 20 years in prison, don't worry, they have computers so you can still watch our games.

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

FFS "we can't have people from our own side saying H***"......

So the QC you have arguing it is declared as having bias?

That seems fair, let me murder someone and get their family to be my judge!

Just now, Malvern said:

FFS "we can't have people from our own side saying H***"......

So the QC you have arguing it is declared as having bias?

That seems fair, let me murder someone and get their family to be my judge!

Paul McBride QC was a well know celtic fan.  Even he knew the word "H**" was sectarian.  The guy giving the interview tried his best to get a QC to green light the use of the term but it never happened.

Run around the pitch like you're a fat aeroplane that can't take off, dragging banner behind you.

When you leave the pitch insist it was just to get back at folk being sectarian towards you and that you deserve no punishment.

If it's good for TLB its good for you.

9 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I am sure in this fair society you will get away with 20 years in prison, don't worry, they have computers so you can still watch our games.

Nah that stopped mate when big Rab Marshall grasses our cons to the broad casters legal teams.

has anyone got any info on bigots singing naughty songs? polis dont care about rapists, paedophiles, murderers or Muslim gangs roaming streets but god forbid anyone sing the billy boys

the polis is this country are no worth the paper their contract is printed on. Corrupt scum who protect paedophiles and arrest football fans

They should hang their heads in shame theyve betrayed theyre people. All of them are corrupt scum and ill say no more than that cause while the terrorists roam free theyre trying to catch scum like us who post on vile Rangers forums 

its funny when i was a wee ned and everyone shouted fuck the polis i used to think "theyre only doing their jobs" its not till now that im older that ive realised they are the biggest gang in Britain and the most corrupt scum on gods earth. Not to be trusted. Every one of them is  a rat 

42 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

No chance mate. They know that the west of Scotland especially down Ibrox way there's a sectarian problem that causes political unrest with banners such as that.

The rest of the country's football supporters are allowed any banners they like, be they offensive, political, bad taste, religious, or sectarian nature, because it's just banter.

so right, fuckin disgusting shitehole we live in now. with a vocal minority trying to force independence

until that changes the bastion of britishness in this country is pissing against the wind 

23 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

has anyone got any info on bigots singing naughty songs? polis dont care about rapists, paedophiles, murderers or Muslim gangs roaming streets but god forbid anyone sing the billy boys

the polis is this country are no worth the paper their contract is printed on. Corrupt scum who protect paedophiles and arrest football fans

They should hang their heads in shame theyve betrayed theyre people. All of them are corrupt scum and ill say no more than that cause while the terrorists roam free theyre trying to catch scum like us who post on vile Rangers forums 

its funny when i was a wee ned and everyone shouted fuck the polis i used to think "theyre only doing their jobs" its not till now that im older that ive realised they are the biggest gang in Britain and the most corrupt scum on gods earth. Not to be trusted. Every one of them is  a rat 

A lot of cops are good cunts, the Scottish “Government “ is to blame for their hopeless politicisation.

The strangest thing about this is that the SNP top brass let that idiot run his mouth like that on Twitter.

You'd presume someone reasonable and sensible from the party would be getting him told to STFU. Maybe someone like John Swinney. For all I don't like his politics I think he's a clever and measured guy.

These people are honestly beyond help now.

4 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

What concerns me most is that the war is over.

We have lost already.

There may still be some battles but we have already lost the big picture. 

And I don’t just mean the football. The republic of Scotland looks like it’s coming, they have gained the high ground on social media as well as mainstream media.

i am hearing plenty of neutrals with no ties to Ireland or Catholicism who now consider the Union flag to be representative of bigotry and oppression. Who consider that to be Unionist is equivalent to being Tory which is equivalent to being evil . 

The silent majority have allowed us to sleepwalk into this.

Dignified silence is without doubt the most outdated and ridiculous strategy in this age of propaganda and sensationalist fake news. It might have made sense in the old days of broadsheet journalism but in an age of instantaneous cacophony of information we need to be making our voices heard. Whether on a football level, a  professional level or a political level. 

Keeping a stiff upper lip, vowing to work harder and being resolute and thinking everything will work out is pure fantasy

The internet has been around for thirty years or so now, the silent  majority voted NO.

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

Glasgow voted yes. 

As did Dundee. 

And the Internet May have been around for 30 years but social media has not. Nor had it been weaponised until the last few years. 

I don’t know what you are reading or seeing or hearing but I know many good people that are being turned by the constant narrative now. Britain is bad. Britain is racist. Britain is greedy. 

The Internet is polarising opinions and creating echo chambers that grow and change whole countries as evidenced by Cambridge Analytica and Facebook etc.  PUL culture is unquestionable being demonised 

Lefties and  nats are undemocratic imbeciles , post Brexit most of them will crawl back to their private property and assimilate quietly into the niche their social aspirations crave again, these people know how to hide.