FAO police scotland

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

You may believe that. But that complacency is what turned Glasgow green and white. 

That complacency is why we get treated differently. It’s why We have an anti-British media here in Scotland and it’s why,  the subject of this thread, the Scottish Police are policing us differently from everyone else. 

Glasgow green and white? 

Aye ok

6 hours ago, Geo17 said:

Imho, the MP should have taken the stance of pushing for a 12 month banner embargo and fine for their club. Doing this would ensure their club do the proper checks correctly.

Has Rangers made an official complaint to the police, F.A.R.E?

Are the police investigating how they the banner got in?

16 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Imho, the MP should have taken the stance of pushing for a 12 month banner embargo and fine for their club. Doing this would ensure their club do the proper checks correctly.

Has Rangers made an official complaint to the police, F.A.R.E?

Are the police investigating how they the banner got in?

Why would the police investigate someone getting in a banner that they do not seem offensive?

There must be a politician in one of the other partys (possibly tory) that could bring this up( james dornans tweet) at the scottish parliament.

They should forward the message to various Conservative MSP's and ask for their opinion on it.

Sturgeon should be asked what she think of it as well, preferably at first ministers question time.

8 hours ago, Geo17 said:

The part in his reply I don't get, is he acknowledges that it is "offensive, of that there is no doubt". What part does he then deem to be offensive? It is the use of the word "scum", which would only become offensive if used with an activation word, which would be "H**"? They know fine well what the score is, and they have the system rigged. 

36 minutes ago, five stars said:

There must be a politician in one of the other partys (possibly tory) that could bring this up( james dornans tweet) at the scottish parliament.

They should forward the message to various Conservative MSP's and ask for their opinion on it.

Sturgeon should be asked what she think of it as well, preferably at first ministers question time.

Will never happen.

Unionist politicians are like Rangers. Will never defend their core support and will always distance themselves from it because they haven't got the guts to stand up to them.

That's why the peace process is more in favour of nationalists/republicans in Northern Ireland and why the symbols and history of the UK are being demonised on it's very shores.

It's not just the political angle, why haven't the SFA/SPFL not taken the matter up with Hibs ?  Perhaps they will but after what has happened at the girodome recently, and what they've got away with, I very much doubt it.  It seems they're happy for football grounds to be filled with offensive banners, but if it happened at Ibrox you can bet your life all hell would be let loose and we would be subject to all sorts of penalties.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Glasgow is a taig stronghold run by taigs for taigs. So you are correct mate, the thing is we lost Glasgow a long long time ago, the difference today is they don’t feel they need to hide the bias they show because they control everything. 

But why is there so much denial about this? It’s this denial or refusal to acknowledge that leads to dignified silence and an ever worsening situation. 

There needs to be acknowledgement of the problem and pushback. People need to get more politically active and savvy

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

But why is there so much denial about this? It’s this denial or refusal to acknowledge that leads to dignified silence and an ever worsening situation. 

There needs to be acknowledgement of the problem and pushback. People need to get more politically active and savvy

They have worked it in such a way that too question anything catholic and or show any backing to the PUL community you instantly pounced on and branded a bigot. 

I’ve no doubt catholics straight of the boat back in the day were treated like scum and wrongly so, but they have pushed the pendulum back so far it’s just as bad to another community in scotland and that isn’t good for anyone. 

55 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They have worked it in such a way that too question anything catholic and or show any backing to the PUL community you instantly pounced on and branded a bigot. 

I’ve no doubt catholics straight of the boat back in the day were treated like scum and wrongly so, but they have pushed the pendulum back so far it’s just as bad to another community in scotland and that isn’t good for anyone. 

mass immigration from Ireland would more than likely have had similar effects to the immigration of eastern Europeans in recent years 

work would have been done cheaper by the immigrants and at a time where there was no welfare state it would have hit the indigenous population hard 

no wonder there would have been resentment 

.move forward to today and we have the taigs bleating and moaning about a situation that is firmly in the past ,for me it's just a badge of honour to hang round their necks as part of the green and grey uniform .

look over the border to Merseyside where large amounts of Irish also moved to ,the exact same problems would have happened .but there is nowhere near the same religious friction there these days. 

I blame the football club in the east end of Glasgow for allowing religious issues to still be an issue these days .They play the feux sectarian card at every opportunity and cover up every part of their horrible past and claim to be the pure 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

mass immigration from Ireland would more than likely have had similar effects to the immigration of eastern Europeans in recent years 

work would have been done cheaper by the immigrants and at a time where there was no welfare state it would have hit the indigenous population hard 

no wonder there would have been resentment 

.move forward to today and we have the taigs bleating and moaning about a situation that is firmly in the past ,for me it's just a badge of honour to hang round their necks as part of the green and grey uniform .

look over the border to Merseyside where large amounts of Irish also moved to ,the exact same problems would have happened .but there is nowhere near the same religious friction there these days. 

I blame the football club in the east end of Glasgow for allowing religious issues to still be an issue these days .They play the feux sectarian card at every opportunity and cover up every part of their horrible past and claim to be the pure 

Well said mate. 

I agree your political catholic these days in West Central Scotland has learned it all from those cunts Sinn Fein across the water. 

I also agree the way scum F.C. have ramped up the all things Irish hasn’t helped the situation, as you say we suddenly have scum fans who have no connection to the republic or ever been to Ireland claiming some long lost wrong has been done to them. Couple that with plods reluctance to do anything about the blatant in your face support for a terrorist organisation and they think they are untouchable across the whole of society. 

7 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Is it not?

dont the GCC favour all things celtic? Wasnt the Offensive Behaviour at football act aimed at Rangers? Didn’t Glasgow vote for independence from rUK? Isn’t Glasgow run by SNP and labour MPs who all have leanings towards the scum? Worse still didn’t we, the biggest football club in Scotland get screwed over and chucked down to the bottom league by a bunch of businessman, banks and a nefarious Inland Revenue 

Because that’s what it looks like from afar and while Glasgow might have a higher population of PUL, the dignified silence is leading to marginalisation of that majority which manifests itself in very real ways

I don’t live there so maybe I am wrong and the reality is different from the perception given by the headlines

Couldn’t agree more mate. Shouldn’t be long now before Glasgow has a lord provost that isn’t catholic...

17 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

has anyone got any info on bigots singing naughty songs? polis dont care about rapists, paedophiles, murderers or Muslim gangs roaming streets but god forbid anyone sing the billy boys

the polis is this country are no worth the paper their contract is printed on. Corrupt scum who protect paedophiles and arrest football fans

They should hang their heads in shame theyve betrayed theyre people. All of them are corrupt scum and ill say no more than that cause while the terrorists roam free theyre trying to catch scum like us who post on vile Rangers forums 

its funny when i was a wee ned and everyone shouted fuck the polis i used to think "theyre only doing their jobs" its not till now that im older that ive realised they are the biggest gang in Britain and the most corrupt scum on gods earth. Not to be trusted. Every one of them is  a rat

Take these "community wardens" they are not here to protect you...they are here to exhort money out of you through petty fines and raising revenue.

They have no power of arrest..they work for the cooncil..an AA battery has more power