Scott Arfield signs

Lloyd

Like others I am more interested in signing some fucking outstanding Center half’s rather than another vanilla midfielder. Sorry if that sounds harsh but we seem to be collecting midfielders.

Arfield. Jack. Docherty. Rossiter. Holt. McCrorie. Pena ( no laughing at the back). Murphy. Candeias. Halliday. 

Doubtless most of these are leaving but we still need to make that exodus happen and we are likely to be stuck with a few. 

Mark Allen seems to have a thing for midfielders. 

In his prime, good number of premier league starts this season and looks a goal threat. Hopefully this turns out the quality signing it should be. 

Im desperate for news on our defensive targets though. 

Not seen him playing much for a while but he should be good.

I have to add I thought the same about Dorrans and Murphy and they have been a huge let down, so a nice welcome to Scott but will wait until he plays before getting too excited. 

10 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Like others I am more interested in signing some fucking outstanding Center half’s rather than another vanilla midfielder. Sorry if that sounds harsh but we seem to be collecting midfielders.

Arfield. Jack. Docherty. Rossiter. Holt. McCrorie. Pena ( no laughing at the back). Murphy. Candeias. Halliday. 

Doubtless most of these are leaving but we still need to make that exodus happen and we are likely to be stuck with a few. 

Holt, Pena, Murphy and Halliday won’t be playing for us next season, or at least I hope they won’t. 

could also see Docherty going on loan somewhere.

6 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Holt, Pena, Murphy and Halliday won’t be playing for us next season, or at least I hope they won’t. 

could also see Docherty going on loan somewhere.

3 of them are in contract so we need buyers. They won’t go happily. 

The other I think we will sign 

17 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Need to judge it at the end of the window once a lot of the shite has (hopefully) been cleared off our books. Agree with you re defence but ALL areas need strengthened if we're going to compete next season imo.

I'd be surprised if the new gaffer doesn't bring in at absolute minimum 3 quality defenders over coming weeks.