Planned Incompetence

Virtuoso

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

Interesting article.

Imho some of the referees have a leaning towards supporting the Res12 campaign and that reflects in their decision making. I would like to see further analysis of this subject. Maybe DLP can work with

http://www.refereedecisions.co.uk/  To find the proof the needed to make a complaint.

I can only say this - WTF! 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

You're honestly fucking nuts.

Does the tinfoil annoy your fillings?

I don't, complacency is why fans didn't see it coming with F.A.R.E, who hired a celtic undercover agent to report that fans had sung naughty songs and punishing the club. The ref of that match said it didn't happen. So for me, there are too many coincidences to rule out foul play.  Res12 is still a threat as they are still campaigning in the background against Rangers. 

My reasoning is that Lawwell CFC and Res12  are on a witch hunt, they are trying to bend the rules to punish Rangers. I feel some of the ref's have a leaning towards Res12 and that Rangers 'need the special treatment' as mentioned in the DLP article. Then we have Lawwell who sits on SFA's Professional Game Board dishing out the punishments for Rangers.

DLP should take his article further and investigate and find proof of foul play and take the fight to them legally.

Just now, Sweetheart said:

I don't so, complacency is why fans didn't see it coming with F.A.R.E, who hired a celtic undercover agent to report that fans sung naughty songs and punishing the club. The ref of that match said it didn't happen. So for me, there are too many coincidences to rule out foul play and Res12 is still a threat as they are still campaigning in the background against Rangers. 

My reasoning is that Lawwell CFC and Res12  are on a witch hunt, they are trying to bend the rules to punish Rangers. I feel some of the ref's have a leaning towards Res12 and thatl Rangers 'need the special treatment' as mentioned in the DLP article. Then we have Lawwell who sits on SFA's Professional Game Board dishing out the punishments for Rangers.

DLP should take his article further and investigate and find proof of foul play and take the fight to them legally.

Absolutely fucking bonkers.

11 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Not at all Lawwell and Res12 have an agenda and I prefer to be vigilant to what they are trying to do. I believe DLP is onto something with that article.

So the refs are involved in this?

:lol:

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

So the refs are involved in this?

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Paranoia is an irrational outlook. Yet based on the injustices this season surely it's irrational to consider it mere incompetence. Especially when the rules are applied either competently to the letter of the law for us (or wrongly with us punished ie Jack), whilst other teams players appear to be shown discretion or incidents are missed / downgraded.

Incompetence surely would affect both teams. So if you can show me the clubs who have had players equally

1. sent off and rescinded

2. Injured as a result of red card challenges not penalised as such

3. Blatant penalties not given

4. Unawarded red card challenges on their players 

then I'll accept incompetence. Shouldn't be difficult.

If you can't provide that then surely it's irrational to believe there's a fair and even handedness for us.

Oh and I remember laughing at them but it was as much to wind them up as it was to look at the issue and whether their paranoia was in fact justified. After they brought in private investigators, got the head of the SFA and several referees sacked, and attacked refs houses.... well now that all that has happened and refs supervisors go out their way to apologise to the scum manager..... I guess the joke is very much on us now.

:tu:

19 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

I do believe that when King considered Gerrard as a manager he took consideration to the obvious bias by the Scottish media against our club. If these referees are being used as puppets by the fenians media then let's see how they cope when an audience 10 fold on Sky sports are ridiculing their ability to see let alone referee.

I like this mate. I like it alot.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Is res12 not something that got voted on for our agm, or am I a mongo? :lol:

No, that was Res11

Res12 was regarding us being granted a licence to play in Europe. Secure inmate Joe O'Rourke and a few other rabid obsessed fenian bastards were targeting the SFA and UEFA about it.

They then decided to place an advert in some Swiss based newspaper as UEFA's headquarters are in Switzerland in the hope it would cause a media storm. It didn't. They were politely told to fuck off and stop bothering us you inbred fuckwits (or words to that effect).

Their anger then turned to Liewell and the board for doing nothing about it, who politely told them to fuck off and stop bothering us you inbred fuckwits (or words to that effect).

There's still the occasional grunts over it - but it's dead in the water.

2 hours ago, Del said:

We need to stop all this stuff, it’s embarassing and behaviour you would expect from the tims!

For years we listened to the ‘its a conspiracy’ from them and laughed but now because decisions are going against us and we are not winning, there might be some truth in it?

People are quick to remember the injustices we’ve had but forget when things have went our way. 

We didn’t drop points yesterday because the ref never sent off Scott Allan or bwcause he sent off Jason Holt, we lost points because we can’t defend!

You're right in one thing at least.

We can't defend.

Everything else though makes you sound like you're posting on the wrong site.

"Embarrassing and behaviour you would expect from the tims" Is it really? Well tell me something, why have they got away with some horrendous tackles and been awarded some of the softest penalties ever seen?

They complain, they bitch and moan, they howl like an abused child until things changed. Scottish referees were never the best in the world but they were never as dodgy as they are now.

"We're quick to remember injustices but forget when things go our way." Just how many things have gone our way this season? A handful? A dozen? To be honest I'm not sure, however I'm willing to bet we've had more bad decisions go against just in the games against the Leith tarriers than have gone for us in the every other game combined.

If I posted every decision that had gone against us in these games I'd be here for hours cutting and pasting.

If you really think that everything's fine and rosy then you are supporting the wrong team, away to Anfield with king.

7 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

You having a laugh, hibs on the ropes at 3-2 allan goes off, they are dead and buried, blatant handball in the box at 5-3 or 5-4 us puts hibs down for the day, whittaker lucky to stay on the park, 

And thats all in one bloody game, 

We were 3-0 down because we can’t defend. Scott Allan got subbed off and we conceded another 2 goals! 

The ref didn’t score any of their goals or give them any goals. 

Regardless of whether Scott Allan should have been sent off, of course he shoud have, our poor defending cost us to concede 5 goals not the referee! 

Scottish referees are a mirror of Scottish football in general, absolute garbage, that is why Scotland qualifies for SFA and why once again Scotland fans will be watching the tournament on the telly.  The national side's performance in major tournaments since around 1978 has been dreadful and is only getting worse.  Too many are more consumed by their hatred of Rangers than they are in fixing the inherent problems, refs included, that are ruining (have ruined) the game in Scotland.   

6 minutes ago, Del said:

We were 3-0 down because we can’t defend. Scott Allan got subbed off and we conceded another 2 goals! 

The ref didn’t score any of their goals or give them any goals. 

Regardless of whether Scott Allan should have been sent off, of course he shoud have, our poor defending cost us to concede 5 goals not the referee! 

You still miss the point, Allan's tackle was as clear a red card as you'll see in football, the fact he didn't go off allowed an on the ropes hibs team to keep 11 men on the park

There is a catalogue of injustices this season against us, and you are lucky if we had 5 going for us, it starts on the opening day of the season when moult, already on a booking, gets away with a two footed lunge, from then on our cards were marked, jack having 2 reds rescinded, hibs booting us off the park at ibrox, motherwell kicking us off the park at hampden, thats the tip of the iceberg 

The time for heads held high dignified silence is gone, scottish football plays dirty against us, we need to be dirty back or nothing will change, this season has been disgusting in the treatment towards our players, 

6 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Paranoia is an irrational outlook. Yet based on the injustices this season surely it's irrational to consider it mere incompetence. Especially when the rules are applied either competently to the letter of the law for us (or wrongly with us punished ie Jack), whilst other teams players appear to be shown discretion or incidents are missed / downgraded.

Incompetence surely would affect both teams. So if you can show me the clubs who have had players equally

1. sent off and rescinded

2. Injured as a result of red card challenges not penalised as such

3. Blatant penalties not given

4. Unawarded red card challenges on their players 

then I'll accept incompetence. Shouldn't be difficult.

If you can't provide that then surely it's irrational to believe there's a fair and even handedness for us.

Oh and I remember laughing at them but it was as much to wind them up as it was to look at the issue and whether their paranoia was in fact justified. After they brought in private investigators, got the head of the SFA and several referees sacked, and attacked refs houses.... well now that all that has happened and refs supervisors go out their way to apologise to the scum manager..... I guess the joke is very much on us now.

I can’t actually believe a Rangers fan has posted that! Jesus wept! So what is exactly you think the issue is...that the refs, assistants, fourth officials, SFA etc are anti-Rangers or are they pro-celtic?

If if we have Craig Levein moaning about the refs for not sending off Scott Brown...Brendan Rodgers complaining about the over physicality of Motherwell players against Rangers and celtic...celtic complaining as Ross County were given a penalty that was a clear dive...Motherwell complaining that Hamilton should have had a player sent off at the weekend...Alan Archibald asking for better refs as goals are being incorrectly disallowed...

Are these all down to corruption, bais or perhaps incompetence or even god forbid mistakes?

As for decisions going in our favour, people have already mentioned some above, personally the only ones I remember being given was at THAT Hibs game at Ibrox (1-2) and against Kilmarnock the other week. There’s no doubt that Stokes should have been sent off and that Jack shouldn’t have been, but over the course of that game, we should have had at least 1 more player sent off, especially Tav! Then against Kilmarnock Morelos had a swing at one of their players but nothing was given. 

I could probably find more examples but I can’t believe that people think there is anti-Rangers agenda going on. It’s tragic and as I said before, celtic behaviour not what I expect of Rangers!

10 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

You still miss the point, Allan's tackle was as clear a red card as you'll see in football, the fact he didn't go off allowed an on the ropes hibs team to keep 11 men on the park

There is a catalogue of injustices this season against us, and you are lucky if we had 5 going for us, it starts on the opening day of the season when moult, already on a booking, gets away with a two footed lunge, from then on our cards were marked, jack having 2 reds rescinded, hibs booting us off the park at ibrox, motherwell kicking us off the park at hampden, thats the tip of the iceberg 

The time for heads held high dignified silence is gone, scottish football plays dirty against us, we need to be dirty back or nothing will change, this season has been disgusting in the treatment towards our players, 

I get the point, it should have been a red card, They looked at it again on Sky when an ex ref was there and he said he thought the ref reacted too quickly, and that if he took a few seconds to think about it, he would have given a red. But to say he didn’t send Allan off because he didn’t want to give Rangers an advantage or because he has an anti-Rangers agenda is ridiculous. 

There are examples every weekend of managers/teams complaining about poor decisions, are refs biased against them as well?

The same complaints we had about Motherwell were echoed by Brendan Rodgers and Craig Levein, then you have Motherwells manager complaining that their players are being picked on by refs, particularly Bowman and Kipre! 

Every team can give 5-6 examples of decisions going against them this season but we are the only ones crying about their being bias! Come on, we are bigger and better than that!

3 minutes ago, Del said:

I can’t actually believe a Rangers fan has posted that! Jesus wept! So what is exactly you think the issue is...that the refs, assistants, fourth officials, SFA etc are anti-Rangers or are they pro-celtic?

If if we have Craig Levein moaning about the refs for not sending off Scott Brown...Brendan Rodgers complaining about the over physicality of Motherwell players against Rangers and celtic...celtic complaining as Ross County were given a penalty that was a clear dive...Motherwell complaining that Hamilton should have had a player sent off at the weekend...Alan Archibald asking for better refs as goals are being incorrectly disallowed...

Are these all down to corruption, bais or perhaps incompetence or even god forbid mistakes?

As for decisions going in our favour, people have already mentioned some above, personally the only ones I remember being given was at THAT Hibs game at Ibrox (1-2) and against Kilmarnock the other week. There’s no doubt that Stokes should have been sent off and that Jack shouldn’t have been, but over the course of that game, we should have had at least 1 more player sent off, especially Tav! Then against Kilmarnock Morelos had a swing at one of their players but nothing was given. 

I could probably find more examples but I can’t believe that people think there is anti-Rangers agenda going on. It’s tragic and as I said before, celtic behaviour not what I expect of Rangers!

I think the issue is clear to most, that for some reason we are being unjustly ruled against far more than we get even handedness let alone advantage.

I think, as it appears others do, that refs are happy to take a hard line approach to decisions against us, and treat shocking challenges on our players with significant leniency.

I'm sure you could find more examples if you dig deep, whearas the plethora of decisions against us funnily enough just seem to roll off the tongue given how many there are to choose from.

I don't think there's a celtic supporting referee fan base. But I do think that we over the season have been persecuted on a scale like no other team. 1 or so examples from each manager above hardly evidences a campaign against them like we have experienced (although Motherwell may have right to have issue with Thomson). I also think the clubs whose manager's get most publicity and raise refereeing decisions publicly tend to benefit more ie scum and Hivs.

But then given you can't see the advantage we could have got from Allan being sent off I guess you're never going to see what is going on in front of your eyes with these decisions.

6 minutes ago, Del said:

I get the point, it should have been a red card, They looked at it again on Sky when an ex ref was there and he said he thought the ref reacted too quickly, and that if he took a few seconds to think about it, he would have given a red. But to say he didn’t send Allan off because he didn’t want to give Rangers an advantage or because he has an anti-Rangers agenda is ridiculous. 

There are examples every weekend of managers/teams complaining about poor decisions, are refs biased against them as well?

The same complaints we had about Motherwell were echoed by Brendan Rodgers and Craig Levein, then you have Motherwells manager complaining that their players are being picked on by refs, particularly Bowman and Kipre! 

Every team can give 5-6 examples of decisions going against them this season but we are the only ones crying about their being bias! Come on, we are bigger and better than that!

Maybe because our are more like 25 or 26...

Why are we bigger than fighting to demand impartiality, fairness, equality and prefer instead to suffer in silence?

Or do you think over the course of this season decisions have levelled out with other teams on the same number of unjust decisions? Is that why we should just take it as we're all in the same boat?

1 hour ago, Del said:

Every team might have decisions going against them, but they will have had a fair share going for them, i ask you this

How many game changing decisions have we benefitted from

How many players have we severely injured without punishment 

How many red cards against us have been rescinded, infact how many red cards have been against us

Sunday there 3 hibs players could have been sent off, and we were denied a stonewall penalty, tell me one major decision that went in our favour on sunday, and that is only one game 

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Every team might have decisions going against them, but they will have had a fair share going for them, i ask you this

How many game changing decisions have we benefitted from

How many players have we severely injured without punishment 

How many red cards against us have been rescinded, infact how many red cards have been against us

Sunday there 3 hibs players could have been sent off, and we were denied a stonewall penalty, tell me one major decision that went in our favour on sunday, and that is only one game 

As I said above mate, there are games that we have benefited from decisions. Others have posted above, but I can’t list specifics other than the ones above. It’s like goals this season, I could name goal scorers and goals from almost every game this season but I couldn’t tell you who scored against us or who was responsible for costing the goal. 

At the weekend Goss commited 2 bad/cynical fouls after being booked and could/should have been sent off. Bates committed 6 fouls but only got booked, would you have been happy for that to happen to an opposition player? 

The first game against Hibs I argued the same thing, watch the game back, Hibs should undoubtedly have had players sent off but so should we! It was a miracle Tav stayed on, unless you listen to Hibs then it’s bias towards us. 

At the end of the day as a support, especially online, we think everyone is out to get us. No one likes us and we don’t care, well actually we do and we are not happy at the big bad refs have an anti-Rangers agenda. If you stop say that out loud, ‘I believe that the SFA, referees, assistants and 4th officials all have an anti-Rangers agenda an treat our players different, which is costing us games.’ If you can say that without feeling like a bead rattling conspiracy theorist, then nothing I say will change your mind but it’s taig behaviour!

I mean look at the games where we dropped points, I was unfortunate/fortunate enough to attend all but 3 games this season and never left the game feeling that an official cost us the match. 

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Maybe because our are more like 25 or 26...

Why are we bigger than fighting to demand impartiality, fairness, equality and prefer instead to suffer in silence?

Or do you think over the course of this season decisions have levelled out with other teams on the same number of unjust decisions? Is that why we should just take it as we're all in the same boat?

Well I’m saying 5-6 maybe they could give 25-26 examples, it’s all hypothetical. Have a grown up conversation with a celtic fan, they will say the same thing, a team outwith the old firm, it’s an old firm bias.

Every team is saying the same thing, I thought as a support we were above that, as I said before, growing up it was always celtic that cried about conspiracies but now things aren’t going our way it’s against us...it just doesn’t sit with me as Rangers behaviour. 

5 hours ago, Del said:

I mean look at the games where we dropped points, I was unfortunate/fortunate enough to attend all but 3 games this season and never left the game feeling that an official cost us the match. 

If you dont believe that beaton cost us points at ibrox against hibs then there's no point in discussing it anymore, he watched stokes put his hand around the throat of our player and did nothing,

9 hours ago, Del said:

Well I’m saying 5-6 maybe they could give 25-26 examples, it’s all hypothetical. Have a grown up conversation with a celtic fan, they will say the same thing, a team outwith the old firm, it’s an old firm bias.

Every team is saying the same thing, I thought as a support we were above that, as I said before, growing up it was always celtic that cried about conspiracies but now things aren’t going our way it’s against us...it just doesn’t sit with me as Rangers behaviour. 

Most now see the scale and scope of unjust decisions against us and comment on the need for the club to react and fight our corner. I'm firmly in that camp. You seem to prefer us to take it up the arse, deem there to be no issue, or perceive us to be above it all ?. Must be great in that tower of yours looking down at these decisions not impacting on our points tally...