Our players hanging about with Scott Allan in Dubai..

Why does Foderingham even bother entertaining it. He is another fucking overrated pile of shite.

I couldnt care less if they are on holiday with Neil Lennon, just be glad when all this overpaid underachieving shite is finally gutted out of our club.

Hope Gerrard has the funds and brains to cash in on these poofs and replace them with players befitting of the jersey.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I see your Windass, and raise you Herrera :lol: 

Both big guys as well, it's insane.

I see Windass in Waitrose quite often and he's an athletic boy.

Holt is working with about 20% of Windass's physical gifts but still manages to win more and be more courageous. 

27 minutes ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

Why does Foderingham even bother entertaining it. He is another fucking overrated pile of shite.

I couldnt care less if they are on holiday with Neil Lennon, just be glad when all this overpaid underachieving shite is finally gutted out of our club.

Hope Gerrard has the funds and brains to cash in on these poofs and replace them with players befitting of the jersey.

He is in Magaluf with Brendan at the moment.

Stuck up for Windass and Foderingham dozens of times but they can both get fucked. Stuff like this is largely incidental but it’s indicative of their gutless, bullshit attitude that we’ve all seen on the pitch. Was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt for years but it’s very clear they’re both cut out for EF1/2 level where a winning attitude and spirit aren’t prerequisites. 

Hope they have fun in years to come slumming it at the tail-end of the English pyramid with their pals Harry Forrester and Matt Crooks.

Tbh someone should simply have posted that challenge in response and just say “Where do your loyalties lie?”

Gerrard will see through these players as we have I just hope he has to funds to replace them.

There's always been players who played together elsewhere found themselves on opposites side in the old firm and still remained pals, Van Bronkhurst/ larsson, Thomo / lego muncher and I get that social media brings these events to the glare but surely this is beyond the pale, had it just been cummings then mibbe ok but a fair few of them away for a jollie with that cunt after yesterday just doesn't sit right.

Fuck it I’m fed up defending this clown windass, despite what others on here say I think he’s a good player (not irreplaceable but would cost 2-3m imo) but its Defo time for someone to kick his cunt in then for us to sell the wee prick

28 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Fuck it I’m fed up defending this clown windass, despite what others on here say I think he’s a good player (not irreplaceable but would cost 2-3m imo) but its Defo time for someone to kick his cunt in then for us to sell the wee prick

Glad you've seen sense.:thumbup:

Allen knew damn well what he was doing targeting someone who's had lengthy injury troubles.

Any true Rangers player would defend their team mate. Not oor Wes and Fuckass though. Cowards.

2 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

Glad you've seen sense.:thumbup:

Allen knew damn well what he was doing targeting someone who's had lengthy injury troubles.

Any true Rangers player would defend their team mate. Not oor Wes and Suckass though. Cowards.

What does our DoF have to do with this?

Also "Suckass" :megaanguish: