Our players hanging about with Scott Allan in Dubai..

Sums it up. I hope Gerrard puts a stop to this nonsense. 

I know some of our players used to have a beer with guys like Tommy Burns and to be honest I didn’t really have a problem with that. A fair competitor and a player who had respect and not bitterness for the sake of it. So long as it wasn’t after a defeat or whatever. At the same time our players would never be seen with anton rogan or some bitter player. 

This guy claims to be one of us but joins them and then only yesterday tries to cowardly snap the legs of one of our players. Only reason to meet him should be to knock him out. What message does it send to rossiter about team spirit. 

28 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Isn't Halliday mates with him from quite a while back? Probably his idea to meet up with Allan if so. Still, putting it on social media is stupid...

Sleekit Halliday setting his team mates up once again.

7 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Sums it up. I hope Gerrard puts a stop to this nonsense. 

I know some of our players used to have a beer with guys like Tommy Burns and to be honest I didn’t really have a problem with that. A fair competitor and a player who had respect and not bitterness for the sake of it. So long as it wasn’t after a defeat or whatever. At the same time our players would never be seen with anton rogan or some bitter player. 

This guy claims to be one of us but joins them and then only yesterday tries to cowardly snap the legs of one of our players. Only reason to meet him should be to knock him out. What message does it send to rossiter about team spirit. 

How far do we go though?

Do we also sack Kevin Thomson for having Scott Brown at his academy helping with training?

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

How far do we go though?

Do we also sack Kevin Thomson for having Scott Brown at his academy helping with training?

It’s a fair point you make, where is the line? - however in the current climate these pals act just don’t work. It also seems to me that our opponents look more willing to put friendships aside when on the pitch whereas many of our look like they are playing a game against friends and family. 

KT was a guy that would put the team, club and teammates first. 

Personally i’d be embarrassed being pictured having a jolly with someone that done that to my team mate. Keeping in mind this wasn’t just a hard tackle it was designed to hurt JR badly, imo. 

Said it loads of times now Windass needs to fuckoff, He was the first ever Rangers player i had to unfollow total gimp on social media. Wanking over other players etc. If i was a Rangers player i would be looking to make the biggest impact on the park to win and for people to talk about me.  Times up. 

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Says the walloper calling Bears troglodytes, for wanting the players to stay the fuck off social media especially when they hang around with cunts who hate the ground we walk on. 

The fact you don’t seem to grasp this doesn’t surprise me mind you, just another one of the hand wringing snowflakes that pollute our support. 

You’re getting offended that our players are on holiday in the Summer, yet I’m the snowflake. 

Okay, precious.

6 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

You’re getting offended that our players are on holiday in the Summer, yet I’m the snowflake. 

Okay, precious.

Again your missing the point ya fool. 

But again it doesn’t surprise me. 

23 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Okay, precious.

Yes, everyone is upset about the players going on holiday in the summer. That’s the issue. No wonder you’re baffled by this thread, your comprehension skills leave a lot to be desired.

I dont think its good enough to say "aye but they all know one another" - that is potentially a career-ending tackle that Allen put in. Still, as long as they all get to Dubai quick, that's the main thing.

Is windass the thickest player we have had on our books? I say yes.

This wouldn’t have been an issue if Allan wasn’t such a turncoat bastard who went out his way to make an attempt at seriously injuring one of our players hours before.

They should be ashamed of themselves, not only were they an embarrassment to the club with their performances this season, some then have the audacity to go and rub it in our faces afterwards by partying with the enemy, not even just the enemy, but one who tried to end a team mates career, rather than keeping the head down and contemplating just how mediocre they’ve been. 

Personally, If i were Rossiter I’d be fucking raging. 

Gerrard, Ferdinand, Lampard etc are on record saying they couldn’t be mates with each other because they wanted to win at their clubs so badly. These guys at our club don’t have a fucking clue.

The best we can hope for is that Gerrard takes note of this happening, and if he truely has the high standards that everyone says he does, he gets rid of all involved in this situation.

At the end of the day, these players should be getting held to the same standards that Gerrard had as a player, where winning is all that matters, anything less is failure.

Wes and Windass, pack your bags and get yourselves to fuck.