Journalists scraping the barrel

NeoGeo7

So in recent days and weeks there have been a lot of articles that have been coming out surrounding us where it shows that journalists are really scraping the barrel just to try and get stories out about us to sell papers or to get clicks.

This one however really shows how desperate they are as the Scotsman report on how the Rangers website have pages for John Souttar, Leigh Giriffiths and John McGinn.

A glitch on the Rangers website has suggested that new manager Steven Gerrard has been busy in the transfer window – signing players from the club’s rivals.

John Souttar, Leigh Griffiths and John McGinn are just some of the players with profiles as the Hearts, Hibs and celtic squads have found their way onto the Ibrox club’s website.

Most players have a bland profile with no information other than their name. However, for celtic striker Griffiths it has pulled through his No.9, while there is the all the ‘latest news’ on Hearts’ on-loan forward Steven Naismith from 2012.

We had this shite before with Cummings when he was at Hibs and I’m amazed that they’ve actually run a story like this as it’s just absolute drivel.

4 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

So in recent days and weeks there have been a lot of articles that have been coming out surrounding us where it shows that journalists are really scraping the barrel just to try and get stories out about us to sell papers or to get clicks.

This one however really shows how desperate they are as the Scotsman report on how the Rangers website have pages for John Souttar, Leigh Giriffiths and John McGinn.

We had this shite before with Cummings when he was at Hibs and I’m amazed that they’ve actually run a story like this as it’s just absolute drivel.

Can't remember exactly but the players being there is something to do with the database, I'm sure the players are from a third party database which contains loads of players. So if Dundee bought the same database it would have our players on it.

I'm sure it was on here I read it so someone else might be able to describe it better.