Club statement on Sfa nonsense.

Smile

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Thats exactly what it is, they can see we are making a good effort to get back on top to they are trying to sabotage it, i don't think they will be succesful.

It's been too positive with Gerrard coming in and I do think there is a fear over at giro dome he could turn us round. 

It doesn't sit there agenda. That arse lawwell finger prints are all over this, looking to get negative headlines out again to try and destabilise us.

I really hope it backfires on them. 

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aye I'm remembering more and more wee bits the more I talk about it - and I actually forgot how fucking mental some of he stuff that summer was with the 5WA and that

I am pretty sure it was rushed through so we would be registered to play, was it not something like 2 days before we were due to play that we had the registration done. Long time ago now, things a bit hazy but it was also the 5 w a about them demanding we gave up on some of our cups and titles. Remember the SFL being the first to say they didn't want anything to do with title stripping 

29 minutes ago, The Dude said:

We could but given that we signed up to the terms of it - and even after a change of 'leadership' haven't raised any issue with the general terms of it I don't think we'd have a leg to stand on. Unless we can argue that this charge/punishment is essentially victimisation. SFA's counter to that will be that it was the result of evidence given in Whyte's criminal trial that sparked the investigation so that's why it has taken so long.

Whyte was cleared.

11 minutes ago, tm91 said:

On the plus side, the SFA have unilaterally declared that we're the same club. Must be a confusing day for the morons that have been pushing this stuff.

Probably part of their plan....we’ll fine you £50million unless you acknowledge you’re a new club so the fine shouldn’t be levied on you....

I honestly believe that any fair minded individual, regardless of whatever club their allegiance lies with, must realise (privately or otherwise) that there is undoubtedly a driven agenda directed towards the club. I honestly hope that the ridiculousness of this ‘reconstructed’ charge brings things to a head and some transparency (7yrs on ffs) as to who is setting the narrative is brought in to the open. Personally I have no doubt where the driving force lies and hopefully this will be exposed in the coming days and weeks...

54 minutes ago, The Dude said:

CAS wouldn't. It's literally their primary function. Arbitration in disputes related to sport. UEFA also have an arbitration team iirc.

UEFA/FIFA wouldn't get involved in it from a governance standpoint. That is left down to the individual associations but they will act as arbiters.

Then after 6 years of this shit and a continual campaign of trying to do us for anything is it not time for the club to get them involved. 

But even to bring this up now from the corrupt sfa when uefa already stated its too old a case and won't do anything its beyond a joke. And to come out and state we could be fined or banned from the cups when we already have been playing in the cups just shows how much they hate us. Now is the time to win this league next season and get it up every cunt 

3 minutes ago, gers31 said:

But even to bring this up now from the corrupt sfa when uefa already stated its too old a case and won't do anything its beyond a joke. And to come out and state we could be fined or banned from the cups when we already have been playing in the cups just shows how much they hate us. Now is the time to win this league next season and get it up every cunt 

If we win the league they’ll probably try to get points deducted for something :lol:

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

It's the 'wee tax case'. Someone (can't remember who) said in evidence during whyte's trial that we knew it was a payable overdue at some point in late 2010 - and not a disputed figure - so that is what kicked off the new investigation.

EDIT:The late 2010 overdue statement contradicted the club's previous claims to the SFA that it was in dispute at that time iirc which is what specifically made it an issue

The wee tax case had to be paid by Whyte. It was one of the conditions of the sale from SDM to him. He never paid it as we now know

30 minutes ago, The hustler said:

The wee tax case had to be paid by Whyte. It was one of the conditions of the sale from SDM to him. He never paid it as we now know

We have known for years that Whyte never paid the WTC debt.    The "debt" was only noted as a provision for a potential liability in the interim accounts dated 1 April 2011.   Those accounts also noted that discussions were continuing with HMRC.  I'm positive that it was in the public domain that shortly after Whyte's takeover he decided to appeal the against the claim thereby continuing the fact that it was still only a "potential liability" and not an agreed debt as such..

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Then after 6 years of this shit and a continual campaign of trying to do us for anything is it not time for the club to get them involved. 

We keep admitting to much of it - or at least try to argue some sort of mitigating circumstances. If they kept pulling us on stuff and then having to find us not guilty/we can prove its bullshit then fair enough. When you keep accepting the charge then you can't really argue the toss after

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

We keep admitting to much of it - or at least try to argue some sort of mitigating circumstances. If they kept pulling us on stuff and then having to find us not guilty/we can prove its bullshit then fair enough. When you keep accepting the charge then you can't really argue the toss after

What has the Club admitted to?

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I'm not sure the relevance to anything in the thread, but thanks for coming along.

Thanks, you should read your own post, you can tell us the criminality/evidence which the sfa are utilising for their notice.

8 hours ago, thehost said:

This should have been dealt with BY SDM when the tiny ten were moaning about TV deals. We should have hung them out to dry then, we caved in and didn't.

Then, when Green was involved we should have told the SFA to ram it and joined a tier in England.

Now, we should do the same. Tell them to poke it and join a tier in England.

Let the cunts rot.

It was a missed opportunity to join the English leagues. 

Unfortunately now, barring placed in the same situation as before, we have no chance at joint the English leagues as the SFA have the ability to veto any such instance.

Why did Neil Doncaster & Rod McKenzie meet with lunatic fringe celt*c supporters in August last year to discuss this very issue?

Wtf has it got to do with them?

What was discussed "off the record?"

McKenzie was the one desperate to sink us around the 5 way agreement 

Im sure VB did an article on him at the time

So why were he & Doncaster meeting mentalist bheasts at the back end of last year with Rangers being the only item on the agenda?

10 hours ago, Malvern said:

Oh they won't, it is why we are in this position in the first place, the cunts never give up and keep chipping away at anything they think will benefit them.

This is a war not a time to stay silent but as usual we come out with a half arsed attempt at defending ourselves.

I’m fucking sick of saying this.... some of us just dont listen