Club statement on Sfa nonsense.

Smile

Timing is everything. Trying to deflect the shite from paedo case and also frighten off any new signings. They done similar in January where clubs were reluctant to sell players and loaned instead. In the case of Martin that worked out ok for us.

Liewell is panicking about SG appointment and the calibre of player he can bring in.Some of the transfer money may be needed for court.

Appoint a top law man to take on all these cunts once and for all and end this shite now.

14 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

Timing is everything. Trying to deflect the shite from paedo case and also frighten off any new signings. They done similar in January where clubs were reluctant to sell players and loaned instead. In the case of Martin that worked out ok for us.

Liewell is panicking about SG appointment and the calibre of player he can bring in.Some of the transfer money may be needed for court.

Appoint a top law man to take on all these cunts once and for all and end this shite now.

Liewell is most definitely not panicking mate 

He is running the show 

We need to stop thinking they are on the defensive 

They are pissing on us from the greatest possible height and most of us can see that 

There is no one with any balls or interest to take on the fight away from JTs monthly statements 

27 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

There is no one with any balls or interest to take on the fight away from JTs monthly statements 

"We're so terribly angry, so much so, we're going to make you read. If you want to, if it's no too much trouble. All the best x"

If Gerrard can do anything to get rid of the pathetic, craven weakness that's infected this club from top to bottom, preferably before July, he'll be 90% of the way to being a success.

7 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

What has the Club admitted to?

All the direoute stuff, the stuff we copped to in the 5WA, the Ashley stuff. There’s been very little that the SFA have cited us for in the last few years that we can hold our hands up and plead absolute innoncence 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

All the direoute stuff, the stuff we copped to in the 5WA, the Ashley stuff. There’s been very little that the SFA have cited us for in the last few years that we can hold our hands up and plead absolute innoncence 

Are you sure you aren't a beggar Dude

Think working for the rhancid rebel has affected your brain

1 hour ago, Bluenose1986 said:

BBC running attention deflecting news this morning. Basically dragging up this Neely character's child abuse and trying to point the finger at the club. 

You'd think there was something else happening today...

Don't watch that repugnant shite . Have they mentioned our name ?

If so . That is an utter disgrace , with the amount of times they avoid using the scums name while mentioning the catalogue of child abuse since the BIG JOCK KNEW days

And I use the word  "mentioning" loosely  . They would probably never report a thing , if they could get away with it .

I mean . What rhancid twisted scum bags they must be

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Are you sure you aren't a beggar Dude

Think working for the rhancid rebel has affected your brain

How many of the SFA charges that we’ve been hit with have been for something that we didn’t do? There aren’t many I can think of.

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Evidence given during Craig Whyte’s trial. 

This evidence which clearly states that MIH was the recipient of correspondence from HMRC, 

REVENUE bosses forced Rangers to agree to pay the “small tax case” after officials produced an EBT side letter, Craig Whyte’s fraud trial heard.

A letter from the HMRC’s Keith McCurroch to Murray International’s head of tax and pensions in November 2010 revealed the bill for the “discounted options scheme” was £2.24m. Mr McCurroch warned the company the tax authority had won a legal battle over the scheme and demanded payment.

A wholly owned subsidiary company whilst it can suffer from the actions of its parent company cannot be held responsible for the actions of its parent company, HMRC clearly wrote to Murray International as they were architects of the scheme.

This needs to be taken into court and hell mend the sfa for the uefa repercussions which could follow us defending ourselves, I think we should defend ourselves obviously there are others that don't. 

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

How many of the SFA charges that we’ve been hit with have been for something that we didn’t do? There aren’t many I can think of.

Why even be an apologist about it  , even if it's the case in this instance

If you were a true bear , you would be focusing on all the many injustices and corrupt motives  these last 6 years . And there are surely hundreds of them

You have the pen and clearly some intelligence  . Why don't your use that and do the bears proud , rather than wind us all up . All the time

I am so fucking sick of this cuntry.

Run by the snp, infested by roma scum, fenian filth, rhepublicans on every street corner, bbc scotland being fully paid up members of the fishwife's fan club, football run by and for the benefit of glasgowcelticfootballclub and it's getting worse by the day.

This essentially reads as a threat to the ongoing existence of our club from the ruling body of the sport in this tired wee jock of a cuntry. I know we can't up sticks and join the English game because there are too many clubs who would block our entry even if it was possible. What does our club do?

3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Since 2012, I don't believe any other club in world football has been punished as much by their own authorities for financial issues, roughly speaking

Loss of prize money for 2012 season roughly £2m,

Transfer fees received taken by the sfa/ spl, roughly £1.5m

Demotion to div three and subsequent years season tickets and sponsorship, circa £10m per season lower leagues, say £7m per season in championship

TV revenue, most watched team in Scotland and we got a pittance every game we were on, say £1m over 4 seasons. 

Forget about lost transfers due to not tuping, separate issue. 

I make it roughly £40m, I may have forgotten about other losses, but hopefully you get the jist. When does it stop? 

It will only stop when Rangers no longer exist as a football club in this rancid little backwater.

4 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

It will only stop when Rangers no longer exist as a football club in this rancid little backwater.

It wouldn't benefit them if we ceased to exist. They want us alive so they can appease their puppetmaster and keep kicking us and abusing us.

I sincerely wish we could get away from this shithole. Surely the NI league would take us?

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Why even be an apologist about it  , even if it's the case in this instance

If you were a true bear , you would be focusing on all the many injustices and corrupt motives  these last 6 years . And there are surely hundreds of them

You have the pen and clearly some intelligence  . Why don't your use that and do the bears proud , rather than wind us all up . All the time

Who is being an apologist for anything? Because you don’t like something doesn’t mean the rest of us should pretend like it hasn’t happened. 

Discussing something on here has little to do with what I’m ‘focusing’ on professionally.

10 minutes ago, jintybear said:

We have been punished more than any other club, probably in the world - certainly in Scotland,  for being run by crooks. We have served our time, paid our fines and more. The 5wa was a joke. By signing that at the time we ensured that the top flight were financially well off while we single handedly ensured the lower leagues were financially set up for years to come. We had to look after ourselves with no help from anyone. All this while crook after crook took what they could from us.

Finally things are looking up for us and instead of congratulating us on our achievements - not many clubs would have survived  -  still the greedy bastards, that are our governing body, want more.  

Jealousy is a disease and these arseholes are riddled with it.

Folk said at the time the 5WA was a joke but the majority were wrapped up in Charles Greens pish and believed him when he said we couldn’t challenge it.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Folk said at the time the 5WA was a joke but the majority were wrapped up in Charles Greens pish and believed him when he said we couldn’t challenge it.

Still never been refuted to this day that the monorail salesman was about to hand over titles

15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Is there a link for Green's we couldn't challenge it, thanks.

39 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Since 2012, I don't believe any other club in world football has been punished as much by their own authorities for financial issues, roughly speaking

Loss of prize money for 2012 season roughly £2m,

Transfer fees received taken by the sfa/ spl, roughly £1.5m

Demotion to div three and subsequent years season tickets and sponsorship, circa £10m per season lower leagues, say £7m per season in championship

TV revenue, most watched team in Scotland and we got a pittance every game we were on, say £1m over 4 seasons. 

Forget about lost transfers due to not tuping, separate issue. 

I make it roughly £40m, I may have forgotten about other losses, but hopefully you get the jist. When does it stop? 

The sad thing is all of that is just the tip of the iceberg. 

We we need to go to war. I just hope people wake up and welcome the fight. 

As much as people hate DK for their own reasons, he’s not shy about going through the motions when needed. Like he has said, people have been trying to “do him” for 20 odd years and they still haven’t succeeded. Looking back at that interview, it wouldn’t surprise me if it was a warning shit to all and sundry that he is up for the fight.

I’d love nothing more than to win 55 and then hand in our years notice to the SFA that we are leaving the league to join the EFL. Even if it meant starting from the bottom.

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Still never been refuted to this day that the monorail salesman was about to hand over titles

Do you have "lying" sewn into the back of your gimp suit avatar as well as well as "cunt?" Go give DK a few more blow jobs. Think Chris Graham into men only Bjs too so another customer for you there.

28 minutes ago, jintybear said:

It wouldn't benefit them if we ceased to exist. They want us alive so they can appease their puppetmaster and keep kicking us and abusing us.

I sincerely wish we could get away from this shithole. Surely the NI league would take us?

They are only doing all this as they have something on King . Certain of it

I hate DM with a passion but as least he would have something to say about all this shite in his day