Club statement on Sfa nonsense.

Smile

3 hours ago, ianferguson said:

"Regardless of the outcome, UEFA are unlikely to take any action over the matter, having a five-year limit on dealing with historic cases."

The statement ends with theses words so whats the fuc*ing point of all this.

A transfer ban just to fuck us up mate 

This has probably already been covered, or maybe (probably) i am being thick.

Are the SFA claiming the current club/company is basically the oldco? which makes me wonder on what basis were we demoted to the third division?

If they are not referring the newco is the same as the oldco, then what the fuck is the point in what they are doing, surely its totally irrelevant?

I dont understand any of this !

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

This has probably already been covered, or maybe (probably) i am being thick.

Are the SFA claiming the current club/company is basically the oldco? which makes me wonder on what basis were we demoted to the third division?

If they are not referring the newco is the same as the oldco, then what the fuck is the point in what they are doing, surely its totally irrelevant?

I dont understand any of this !

No, the newco (which owns and operates the club) but is the actual member of the Scottish FA took on any potential disciplinary charges that would have been issued against the oldco as a condition of being granted a transferred SFA membership and SFL associate membership rather than having to undergo the application process to join as a new member. 

Just now, The Dude said:

No, the newco (which owns and operates the club) but is the actual member of the Scottish FA took on any potential disciplinary charges that would have been issued against the oldco as a condition of being granted a transferred SFA membership and SFL associate membership rather than having to undergo the application process to join as a new member. 

Does any of this mean anything?

Will anything come of all this?

Just now, The Dude said:

That clears a lot up mate thanks.

What a fucking insane thing to agree too ? surely it was clear as day some time down the line they would stick the knife right in and twist it

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Does any of this mean anything?

Will anything come of all this?

Sounds like fucking bad news to me if we (Newco) have accepted to take on any disciplinary actions that would have been implemented on the oldco 

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

Same here mate.....haven't even ventured in there for months. Just don't understand any of it all.

I just like to know the basics so I can argue the pish that taigs might come out with. 

They tend to know legal stuff about our club that i've never seen mentioned anywhere though 

4 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Sounds like fucking bad news to me if we (Newco) have accepted to take on any disciplinary actions that would have been implemented on the oldco 

We get top of the league next year by 10 clear points and they fuck us into division 3 again 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I just like to know the basics so I can argue the pish that taigs might come out with. 

They tend to know legal stuff about our club that i've never seen mentioned anywhere though 

:duh: That's what we're doing wrong. We should have gone onto KDS to ask someone over there.

7 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

That clears a lot up mate thanks.

What a fucking insane thing to agree too ? surely it was clear as day some time down the line they would stick the knife right in and twist it

I agree. We should have challenged it at the time but didn’t. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

We get top of the league next year by 10 clear points and they fuck us into division 3 again 

To be fair thinking about it, are the SFA partly at fault for not doing their own due diligence on such a sensitive matter that was declared, and on top of that given the benefit of hindsight and who was in charge at the time, if we get the correct legal reps on this im sure nothing will come of it.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Having had a wee flick through the judicial protocol stuff there, they can fine us up to £5million and/or kick us out the Scottish Cup and/or remove our membership and/or apply 'any other sanction' which applies to literally ANY other offence in the rules. So pretty much whatever they want. I think this is more about doing something so they can now turn around and say they've done something

so £250,000 fine it is then - just another money grab

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I agree. We should have challenged it at the time but didn’t. 

What was the alternative? An application to join as a totally new club? or could we still have done an application of some sort and be the same club, without accepting the potential disciplinary actions ?

Im a bit of a simpleton 

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

What was the alternative? An application to join as a totally new club? or could we still have done an application of some sort and be the same club, without accepting the potential disciplinary actions ?

Im a bit of a simpleton 

think was part of 5 way agreement and think club statement was a veiled threat alluding to this re provisions bit

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Can’t particularly remember the specifics but it was generally just that sevco Scotland will take responsibility for anything RFC2012 done and SFA will transfer licence from 2012 to Sevco without going through application process to join the SFL 

Is this it ?

https://www.sfm.scot/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/164607084-5-Way-Agreement-As-issued-to-all-parties-for-signature-1.pdf