Quick travel club and European question.

K.A.I

56 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Mate I've never had a relationship last longer than 3 or 4 weeks in my life. I'll always be single. It's the way I'm conditioned.

I get lonely, fall for someone every now and again and then spend 2 weeks in love and 2 weeks wanting rid of her and back to the way I am now.

I'll never change. Enjoy my own company, my own house/space and my own freedoms far too much.

The thought of being out at work and some idiot of a woman using my money to buy a new kitchen or some weans going I want I want I want all the time is my idea of hell 

I agree. The company of a woman has its benefits but marriage and kids puts a stop to some good shit. And your bank balance and mental health.

Stick to prostitutes I say :-P

3 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

I agree. The company of a woman has its benefits but marriage and kids puts a stop to some good shit. And your bank balance and mental health.

Stick to prostitutes I say :-P

Cheaper too in my experience and you can boss them about easier 

31 minutes ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

I haven't been in the travel club in years, obviously nobody has in a sense.

I am no longer a season ticket holder either as i live down south.

Is there anyway to join on this basis for the upcoming season or is it a waste of time?

Unless it’s changed a non-season ticket holder could join but it was £26 instead of £15

might have changed tho 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Unless it’s changed a non-season ticket holder could join but it was £26 instead of £15

might have changed tho 

It has mate.  The £15 is now £20 and the following from the rules:

Why is Travel Club membership open to Season Ticket holders only?

Travel Club membership is a Season Ticket holder privilege and is also used as a security measure to ensure fans are held accountable for their behaviour.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

might have changed tho 

Cheers mate.

I had a look online and I think this year is season ticket only? At least the dates mentioned in the article are 2018.

Slightly disappointing as you would hope any previous history/points would be considered before whether geographically you can have a season ticket or not.

Edit: https://Rangers.co.uk/fans/help-faqs/travel-club/ - for anyone else who might be interested.