Fight the sfa

backup

Should we fight the sfa  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should we fight.

• Should we fight the sfa in open court yes.
    • Should we do nothing, hoping for the best.

1 hour ago, backup said:

Should we fight.

Yes, I think the club should fight this all the way. I believe those that booted us out of the league and forced the club to sign a 5WA should have been put before The FIFA Ethics Committee. I won't be happy until FIFA make a public announcement that the then SPL club's/SFA acted unlawfully.

I Agree its time to start fighting fire with fire. I genuinly thought all the shite was over and it was only going to be about fitba again. How wrong was I fucksake, these rat bastards will never stop and why would they if we never challange them with serious force and not just statements. I remember standing in the Hampden car park listening to Sandy say we wont take shite off they cunts, and boy do I wish he was still with us he was a real fighter. 

22 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

There's no appetite from Rangers for any fight at this level.

Some of our statements (or parts of them) aren't too bad but they always reference the good of the Scottish game and things like that. 

The bridge building is probably rabid behind the scenes. We never act on any injustices, if do it's well hidden and counter-productive as it makes no difference at all.

If we never took a stand and withdrew all co-operation with Scottish football years ago then we never will (as much co-operation as contractually possible I mean)

We are a club of shite bags. 

It's time the club got an appetite. Lawwell's RES12 campaigners won't go away. They are desperately trying to make something stick to justify the 5WA and the then SPL's club's decision to boot Rangers out of the league. When they are eventually found to have acted unlawfully, the next question should be did they do so for financial gain.

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Fight? No time to destroy the bastards, withdraw from the Scottish cup next season for starters.  Get Stevie G on the blower and tell him to concentrate on the job, players he wants, Europe and the league.   Tell them to ram their cup up their arse .

Then the board want to ask clubs are they for or against this motion , those for us being punished refuse any ticket allocation and state if they sell to Rangers fans for any game involving us  then they are legally responsible for those fans attending and not Rangers football club.

When is the new tv deal due?  Refuse to sign it and refuse our games to be shown live at Ibrox , stop the blue pound now fellow bears , spend it on our new strips, season books, sellout Europa league qualifiers all 3 of them hopefully and hopefully make the group stages, and if you have any spare cash left after that for football then treat yourself to hospitality at Ibrox.

People say we can't do this or that? The club are weak ? Etc etc , its bloody simple spend your money on Rangers and don't give any of our haters a single penny.  

Then we will see who standing at the end of it all as charity begins at home.   

We don't have the option to withdraw from the Scottish Cup. We refuse to play they revoke our licence to play. At all. No friendlies, no league, no Europe.

Rangers aren't legally responsible for any away fans attending games anyway so it's an utterly toothless threat.

We don't get to refuse to sign the TV deal. Clubs don't sign it. The SPFL does on our behalf. We might - if we're lucky get a vote on it but us refusing alone would do absolutely nothing. If we refuse the media partners access we just open ourself up to sanctions from the SPFL.

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

We don't have the option to withdraw from the Scottish Cup. We refuse to play they revoke our licence to play. At all. No friendlies, no league, no Europe.

Rangers aren't legally responsible for any away fans attending games anyway so it's an utterly toothless threat.

We don't get to refuse to sign the TV deal. Clubs don't sign it. The SPFL does on our behalf. We might - if we're lucky get a vote on it but us refusing alone would do absolutely nothing. If we refuse the media partners access we just open ourself up to sanctions from the SPFL.

It would wreck the sfa/spfl deals for starters, no old firm games from ibrox, sky would bolt as would bt.

2 minutes ago, backup said:

It would wreck the sfa/spfl deals for starters, no old firm games from ibrox, sky would bolt as would bt.

No it wouldn't. If we refused them access they'd just hammer us. We're obliged to provide them access per the SFA & SPFL rules we agree to every year.