Welcome Back Allan Mcgregor

Lloyd

It was obvious that one of the players who didn’t tupe in 2012 would come back at some point.  I’m not sure how I feel about it 6 years later tbh.  Probably happy that he’s an upgrade on what we have but still a bit disappointed in how he left.

Like him or hate him, he has to be a candidate for our next Captain.  There isn't one player in our squad just now I think is capable. 

I say that on the basis that we lose Wallace in the summer, but I am hoping that isn't the case as he deserves the send off and/or chance to come back fully fit but that's an argument for another thread.

Was dead against any of those that walked away coming back. However I can’t help see the positives in this. A goalkeeper who is still very good but also one that will demand more from his defence which I think is lacking with Fod. I’ll therefore give him my backing unless of course we’re shit again next season and then i’ll be on here saying how I never wanted the traitor bastard back ?

Welcome back McGregor, for now!

He had a good thing going for himself at Hull, he could have gone to Leeds and yet he has chosen to come back here even though he knows it won’t be universally accepted never mind endorsed. This shows he has one thing in abundance......character.

We need leaders and winners on and off the park and whether you agree with what he chose back in 2012 and whether you forgive him or not he’ll add to the squad both in ability and character.

He knows he’ll have to perform well to win anyone over and he obviously wants to redeem himself so let him and if he succeeds then we all win, if he doesn’t then it’s just like any other failed signing with the exception he has the history of 2012.

I’ve loved this guy for 11 years.

he was miles the best keeper when Le Guen hired Letizi, but he rose to the challenge.

We all loved him, nobody more than me, ( as an ex goalie) and I didn’t hate him, just wished he and others could have said why they chose to leave.

Im torn, I won’t say I’m not, but it’s like getting a chance at redemption, and  I hope he takes it.

we all felt hurt when he left, nobody more than me, 

i only hope he grabs his second chance.

Kenny Miller did.

25 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Like him or hate him, he has to be a candidate for our next Captain.  There isn't one player in our squad just now I think is capable. 

I say that on the basis that we lose Wallace in the summer, but I am hoping that isn't the case as he deserves the send off and/or chance to come back fully fit but that's an argument for another thread.

Him as captain would sum us right up.

7 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

Just fucking help us win 55 next season McGregor and shut all these bitter folk up!:rangers::UK:

He'll still be a horrible rat bastard 

45 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

It's a bit like the bloke who fucks off and abandons his wife and kids when the going gets tough and then resurfaces ten years later wanting to walk his daughter down the aisle and play happy fucking families.

:happy:

Ffs is RM running a competition for the worst Mcgregor analogy.

Another pension plan by the backward thinking Rangers, 36 years old rat bastard, he has been a rotten selfish bastard all his life, bleeding the goodness out of everywhere he goes including grannies. I hope he gets a career finishing injury.

This board and Allen and now seemingly SG bringing in has beens, they are bereft of any money or ambition and panache, we just need to look over the last two years and the failures of signing old finished players, no lessons learned by Rangers just more of the same old mince served up to the fans who are footing the bill for all these failures, it would make you fucking sick.