Welcome Back Allan Mcgregor

Lloyd

McGregor is a winner and a vocal goalkeeper who is still performing at a high level. Could not give a flying f*ck what went before if he gets us closer to winning the title again.

It is a great signing and he will make Foderingham look like the average pish player he is.

Keep Alnwick and cash in on Fod and use that for a CB then it is a wonderful strategy/piece of business.

1 hour ago, roboscot said:

It would've had to be a deal on the same or better wages for him to go, Rangers daft or not.  What was he on?  Who would've matched that at the time?

I think we need to get real, we were in a totally hopeless bargaining position.  It's been 6 years, I've held some grudges for over 30 but I'm not holding one over McGregor.

If he establishes himself as #1 and puts a shift in every game he has my 100% support.  He's a better keeper than any we've had since he left, there's no arguments about that!

That's your prerogative mate but I'm not going to change my feelings on what McGregor did simply because he's returned, same goes for if any of the others return 

As a Rangers player he'll obviously have my support and we really need him to be successful but he's got a big black mark against him as far as I'm concerned 

Will people start to forgive him if we go on to win the title with him in the squad? A title win is alot more valuable than what we would of got for him if he transferred over considering green and co were in control . 

10 minutes ago, Potdog said:

Will people start to forgive him if we go on to win the title with him in the squad? A title win is alot more valuable than what we would of got for him if he transferred over considering green and co were in control . 

I won't

41 minutes ago, Potdog said:

No.

He made his bed, he should go lie in it. 

He was a club hero on our Euro run, he chose to throw that standing away.

18 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I wonder sometimes is this is just a Moderation thing - i.e the mods on there dont like any negativity re players or club, so ban the negative ones. Those that are left are the ones that either stay silent, toe the line or wouldnt say anything negative anyway.

Yes, RM is full of exiled extremists that aren't tolerated in the moderate forums and have no platform for their extremism there. 

RM is the foruming Islamic State.

That would make you the leader of the Caliphate. Abu Cush al-Eldersli.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hopefully after he falls after being pelted with coins...

Think your hopes are gonna be crushed, squire. Unless you take your own piggy bank along, of course, and sort the pelting out yourself. Not sure he's worth a ban though.

I can just see you thrusting your pinky inside the pig trying to free the squashed-in coins all stuck inside at jaunty angles. Might be better to just throw the entire pig. It's always a pain in the arse trying to empty an over filled piggy bank.

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Think your hopes are gonna be crushed, squire. Unless you take your own piggy bank along, of course, and sort the pelting out yourself. Not sure he's worth a ban though.

I can just see you thrusting your pinky inside the pig trying to free the squashed-in coins all stuck inside at jaunty angles. Might be better to just throw the entire pig. It's always a pain in the arse trying to empty an over filled piggy bank.

I've got a great throw, but to hit him from the Broomloan would be a great achievement 

33 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Stop giving him ideas!! 

27 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I've got a great throw, but to hit him from the Broomloan would be a great achievement 

:lol:

25 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Almost as good as the guy on here who said he threw a pie at the lad with the megaphone from BF5 ?