Welcome Back Allan Mcgregor

Lloyd

Seen the jobs Lafferty and Naismith have done for Hearts kinda hits home exactly what we've missed player wise when our squad got broke up and never replaced. No wonder we've been fucking awful since 2012 with the likes of Daly, Clark, Foster, Simonsen, Halliday etc cutting about for us signing wise

Fuck it, he's a miles better keeper than anything we have. If he comes in and has a blinder against the taigs all will be forgotten.

He's probably the easiest players out of the rats to welcome back, I certainly would rather he was here than Paysmith etc.

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

A couple of bad games and his life is going to be a miserable existence. 

What with being a rat bastard and all. 

Nah mate !  Forgive and Forget , while building bridges . It's the Rangers way now . Little wonder the rest of Scottish football takes great delight at aiming some not so subtle digs and ripping the pish .

11 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Nice one!

He's about the only one i'm happy with coming back, never mind my love and desire for Rangers to do well over riding pretty much anything else.

Best keeper at the Club now, brilliant penalty keeper as well. 

He's promised to set the record straight "one day" on his departure. He reckons he got a bad press and tried to do his best by us.

So Allan, now would be a good time to enlighten everyone...

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That much so that he patched at our lowest?

He'll never convince some people because of when he left but I'm talking about him being a winner and having played under Walter he knows what it's all about, and will make sure others do too. You learn from your mistakes.

4 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Nah mate !  Forgive and Forget , while building bridges . It's the Rangers way now . Little wonder the rest of Scottish football takes great delight at aiming some not so subtle digs and ripping the pish .

All we have to do is win a title and it'll stop.