Welcome Back Allan Mcgregor

Lloyd

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

In 5/6 years time, would you sign Tierney or Scott Allan?

:britney: steady, I get you're point, but I do see that situation different, these are born and bred bheasts you speak off.

23 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Seen a poster a few pages say that was the last straw and he'll not be back.

Edit, you old also say that the club means that much to someone that he can't stand to watch someone who fucked us play in our jersey. 

That poster and that someone have their priorities wrong. I think that type will be very, very rare. And I think they'll regret it.

Astonished me that someone would see that as more painful than the tims pumping us and winning for so long.

I wouldn't have signed him. We have though and there is no doubt in my mind that he is a far better keeper than Wes. 

I'm willing to let his past mistake go as holding a grudge against our first choice goalkeeper only helps our enemies.

Play out of your skin and win us 55 Shagger and you will win a lot of people over. 

2 minutes ago, its_an_extender said:

Maybe...just maybe all will be forgiven if he made a grovelling apology for being a rat bastard.

Until that day, he will remain a rat bastard

He will remain a rat bastard whether he apologies or not.

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

That poster and that someone have their priorities wrong. I think that type will be very, very rare. And I think they'll regret it.

Astonished me that someone would see that as more painful than the tims pumping us and winning for so long.

And if we've sold our soul to the devil, and still get pumped? 

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Exactly. People seem to think we're signing Buffon. McGregor chucked a few in the first time he was here.

At the end of the day he will be the best keeper in the league. Do we hate the ones that left more than the unwashed? Anything to stop they mutants is fine by me and I think this is a step in the right direction. 

I hate the cunt.

I booed Lafferty, Naismith and Whittaker so don't see any difference. 

I assume everyone at Ibrox will now stop booing them all too?

Like I've said previously, we have felt low over the last few Seasons but not as low as we once were. 

I will never forget.

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

We can only go on what we can see of him and likelihoods based on that. Likelihood is he'll improve us.

'Sold our soul to the devil' is way too melodramatic for what's happened today. We've signed someone that may or may not have cynically cost us alot of money in a bid to improve our current situation, such that everything that has happened in the past is a bit less damaging.

Or we could go on being bitter and not make sure we put everything into getting back to the top.