Rangers Football Club - come and shite all over us at our lowest point

GOAT

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I checked about those flats . The Company running the show is none other than City Housing

Full of beggars and in cahoots with the GCC

Eh? It's GHA/the Wheatley Group.

The Wheatley Group also half owns City Building (which is what I assume you mean, because I've no idea what City Housing is) with GCC. I.e. they have elements of cooperation with GCC through City Building, which kind of makes sense given what they do. And it was still a respected architect firm that designed it. And it's still land that used to be housing anyway. And the tower element still makes very little difference to the view, other than missing a small bit of Ibrox from a very limited angle.

Seriously, eejay. Take a step back mate. This seems to be eating you alive. 

22 minutes ago, dande101 said:

More like he regrets the way things turned out and what happened but look at some of the abuse Lee Wallace takes on here even tho he chose too stay and fight.

Mcgregor was Ill advised and probably realised after time he chose the wrong path .

Ill advised my arse. He's never once came out to apologise for what he did. In fact the only of the rats who has shown any redemption is Naismith, and that was only crocodile tears because he was angling for a move back here. 

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Keep seeing people saying McGregor regrets the way he left. Never seen anything to back this up. 

The only one I know that has said he regrets the way he left was Lafferty and that was before he signed for hearts when he was looking for a move back to us.

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

GOAT's more than entitled to his view. It's perfectly legitimate to feel scunnered about the likes of McGregor coming back after what he and others done.

I've mellowed a bit though. 

He's not who I'd have signed, thought he was a bit over-rated first time round in all honesty but all I want is a better caliber of player to start competing and he's an upgrade on Foderingham ... cost us nothing, possibly get a couple of million for Fod to spend elsewhere on the team is good business for me.

You don't have to forgive McGregor, I don't - but I've welcomed Mojo, Kenny Miller, Ian Black people who I thought were scummy bastards and got over myself pretty quick. Doesn't make it right, maybe makes us pretty fickle but there's little point not getting behind him.

See both sides in all honesty.

Well written post, and I get Goats point, we are fickle as fuck at times, there were some who wanted Rossiter sold to get him off the wage bill and now some want him in first team and also as captain, I got shot down for allegedly making it up, however time is a great healer and we just need to accept that some things are done for the betterment of the team and not to please the fans, If he doesn't do well I'm sure some will be ready to slaughter MA for signing him, we've been through so much shite recently I'll take almost any cunt to get us challenging again.

Just now, BlueboyG said:

Well written post, and I get Goats point, we are fickle as fuck at times, there were some who wanted Rossiter sold to get him off the wage bill and now some want him in first team and also as captain, I got shot down for allegedly making it up, however time is a great healer and we just need to accept that some things are done for the betterment of the team and not to please the fans, If he doesn't do well I'm sure some will be ready to slaughter MA for signing him, we've been through so much shite recently I'll take almost any cunt to get us challenging again.

Cheers but re Rossiter I'll piss on things a wee bit (even though I don't mean to) he done quite well in the end on Sunday but one swallow doesn't make a spring - it's too early after the injuries and ordinary form in games played so far so start thinking he's Rangers class. We are masters of this, we need to calm down and see what happens now he's fully fit (I include myself in that as a critic of his btw)

Ehen you look back at the amount of assets that left the club under tupe its sickening but i can see both sides of the argument. Even if they stayed and we punted them for x amount of millions then that cunt whyte would have won the jackpot. 

I cant forgive cunts like miller playing for them and scoring against us for me thats worse.

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

it's a good signing if Fod goes for a good money, but he is a traitor bastard the same as the rest that went. I've got no time for this " I would like to hear the real story " pish either...are people saying that really so gullible? do you think he and his agent weren't thinking exactly what Naismith was saying in his press conference with Whittiker? 

I really wonder sometimes if we do have any standards left as a club because apparent it literally doesn't matter what you do to our club or fans - your welcome back any time.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Ehen you look back at the amount of assets that left the club under tupe its sickening but i can see both sides of the argument. Even if they stayed and we punted them for x amount of millions then that cunt whyte would have won the jackpot. 

I cant forgive cunts like miller playing for them and scoring against us for me thats worse.

No it isn't.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

No isn't.

In my opinion yes it is. They cunts left in what basically was a free transfer. They didnt bury the club. But that cunt miller has buried the baw in our net for them a few times. Thats worse imo. 

4 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

In my opinion yes it is. They cunts left in what basically was a free transfer. They didnt bury the club. But that cunt miller has buried the baw in our net for them a few times. Thats worse imo. 

I don't like him, but it isn't, and it was only once a think. McGregor and the like were all self proclaimed Rangers fans that left for free instead of signing over and getting the club money but never.

This signing was always going to cause controversy. 

Like many I didn't want to see any who left in 2012 get the chance to walk through the door again. 

McGregor is here now but and he is a better keeper than what we have had. 

Do we need to forgive him no, but if he can help make us competitive again then so be it.  

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I don't like him, but it isn't, and it was only once a think. McGregor and the like were all self proclaimed Rangers fans that left for free instead of signing over and getting the club money but never.

Aye fair play, but as i said do you really think that any money received from their transfers would have found its way into the club to help prop it up. I very much doubt it with the con men we had at the helm. Those assets would have been hoovered up and used to buy even more debt. Just my opinion mind.