Reporting Scotland Leading Story

Misteral

5 minutes on Tierney and how good he is. Showing his 2 goals at pittodrie, winning the treble, conducting the fans and then an interview with celtc tv.

In other sports news Rangers have signed Scotland international Allan McGregor. That was it. 

Corrupt fenian bastards.

Just now, fanaticCR said:

5 minutes on Tierney and how good he is. Showing his 2 goals at pittodrie, winning the treble, conducting the fans and then an interview with celtc tv.

In other sports news Rangers have signed Scotland international Allan McGregor. That was it. 

Corrupt fenian bastards.

So fukkin obvious mate 

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

5 minutes on Tierney being scouted by Europe’s elite

5 seconds on us signing shagger 

I watched that ?????

cunts really are not hiding it anymore 

this country is a taig infested shite hole now 

55 is going to be SO sweet

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

I watched that ?????

cunts really are not hiding it anymore 

this country is a taig infested shite hole now 

55 is going to be SO sweet

Can’t wait for 55.....the place will be in meltdown, one things for sure though, for us to win it we’re going to have to do it the hard way, these cunts are going to make it as hard as they can for us....

There are so many stories that could be the headline, but they choose this.

I don’t know where we start with this mob playing to the gallery, but whoever is in charge of it really needs to have a look at what and how they report, and ask themselves the question is it fair and balanced?

From what I have seen.  It is neither.

6 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Corrupt fenian bastards.

But no bid ever received for brace face.  

More smoke and mirrors from the tim brigade.

40 minutes ago, callumbo87 said:

Unbelievable! He coached at Hibs also but was hardly mentioned, add to that I can’t remember such a sad story being done about Torbett at celtic. Disgraceful 

Exactly. A cursory mention of the other clubs this guy worked at but it was all about Rangers. Sickening bias.

seen this on their website just now re uefa cup final -

Marseille are one of only two French teams to have won a European trophy, and they are looking to become the first to win two different cups.

They won the first ever Champions League, in 1993, amid plenty of controversy as they were demoted to France's second division for bribing a referee in the league. They were not stripped of the European Cup - but were not allowed to defend it the following season.

really is that the reason, and there was me thinking their bribing fucked us getting to the final