naismith will not be worth 2million..

if hes still at killie next season..

if he stays for another year, he will not be the same player..as much as i dont want him at ibrox when a player has his heart set on a move, he should move

he will not be the same player at kilmarnock next season if he doesnt get a move.

if hes still at killie next season..

if he stays for another year, he will not be the same player..as much as i dont want him at ibrox when a player has his heart set on a move, he should move

he will not be the same player at kilmarnock next season if he doesnt get a move.

I disagree with this as you are only assuming this will be the case.

You could say that he will train and play harder in order to impress potential suitors and win a move in the next window.

Naimsith has natural ability and has scored more goals each year. You don't become a bad player over night so I expect him to hit between 15-20 next season, wether he is with Rangers or Kilmarncok.

There is a possible similar situation that may occur with Naismith as with Brown. When we were being linked with Brown i openly suggested that the same guy would happily sign for Celtic, which was accurate. Given the fact that Killies chairman claims that Celtic have made a bid and we have dropped ours, would Naismith also happily sign for Celtic do you think?

There is a possible similar situation that may occur with Naismith as with Brown. When we were being linked with Brown i openly suggested that the same guy would happily sign for Celtic, which was accurate. Given the fact that Killies chairman claims that Celtic have made a bid and we have dropped ours, would Naismith also happily sign for Celtic do you think?

if he goes to Celtic as well ...won't be good I wouldn't put it past them to snap him up they have the cash

Celtic have a lot of strikers, but then again there is still a fair bit to go in the transfer window and I'm sure they would be open to any offers for Zurawaski and Miller.

This would leave them with JVH and Killen fighting for one place, and McDonald the front runner for the other place.

JVH and Naismith is a pairing that looks good on paper to me, and it wouldn't surprise me if Strachan is interested.

I know he was offered the chance to go to Celtic 2-3 weeks ago and declined the chance to speak to them thinking it would force through a move to Rangers. But now if its true that theres no chance of him getting his move to us maybe he'd considered them just to get away from Killie ?

I know he was offered the chance to go to Celtic 2-3 weeks ago and declined the chance to speak to them thinking it would force through a move to Rangers. But now if its true that theres no chance of him getting his move to us maybe he'd considered them just to get away from Killie ?

that's not what his agent says. His agent has said that he nor naismith know anything about any other bids as kilmarnock have not told them.

I think he kept fairly quiet on the whole matter until now because he thought the move would go through as killy knew he wanted to go to rangers so he assumed an agreement would be reached and both he and the club could part amicably - now they moved the goalposts so he (though his agent) has made it perfectly clear he is not happy with how killy have behaved - perhaps a final attempt to get them to play ball with rangers.

I do not think he will want to stay at killy now so it depends on what offers killy decide to accept

Celtic have a lot of strikers, but then again there is still a fair bit to go in the transfer window and I'm sure they would be open to any offers for Zurawaski and Miller.

This would leave them with JVH and Killen fighting for one place, and McDonald the front runner for the other place.

JVH and Naismith is a pairing that looks good on paper to me, and it wouldn't surprise me if Strachan is interested.

and listening to Hugh K who is out in the USA with them report on Superscoreboard.. word is they want another striker and are looking to punt a couple

Why not just add this in one of the many Naismith threads?

May not be worth £2million but he's still a good player who is proven in the SPL. Think we will finally regret not signing him and if he joins celtic I will be very dissapointed.

£2.25million for McCulloch yet we wont pay less for Naismith. A guy 9 years younger and who is only going to get better. A player capable of playing left and rigtht, behind the strikers or upfront. Can beat a man, cross a ball with both feet and score goals.

I RECKON WE WILL STILL GET HIM. Naismith has had his heart set on a move and is apparently now extremely angry at how killie chairman has denied him the move and handled the whole matter. I think he will definitely leave killie now as this matter is unresolvable, if he is determined to come to us and doesnt agree to any Celtic move then one way or another he will end up at Ibrox. This might not be next week but maybe in January? £ 1.5 million sounds very fair and reasonable for the player considering Boyd cost much less. Lets hope for Stevens and our sake the SMALL man gets his dream move.

sounds very fair and reasonable for the player considering Boyd cost much less

Thing is tho, Boyd only had 6months left on his contract, Naismith is contracted until 2010.

I RECKON WE WILL STILL GET HIM. Naismith has had his heart set on a move and is apparently now extremely angry at how killie chairman has denied him the move and handled the whole matter. I think he will definitely leave killie now as this matter is unresolvable, if he is determined to come to us and doesnt agree to any Celtic move then one way or another he will end up at Ibrox. This might not be next week but maybe in January? £ 1.5 million sounds very fair and reasonable for the player considering Boyd cost much less. Lets hope for Stevens and our sake the SMALL man gets his dream move.

yeah I really hope we get him...I cant think of anyone better we could get for that money and he has a lot of potential and Walt n Ally are the best guys to help him develop to the next level. Maybe we should include a Killie pie contract in the deal to round it off :pipehorse: